Forum

Forum Home > New Members > Sticky: Introduce Yourself

[email protected]
Site Owner

New members please post here to introduce yourself.

Tell us briefly about yourself and what brought you to the FODRL.

--

February 11, 2014 at 9:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator

Hi, my name is HeartlessHorror. My love for drag racing and assistance in providing tunes on the forzamotorsport.net drag tune data base led me to this site. I saw PAC's previous link in his sig and couldn't resist clicking it.

--

February 18, 2014 at 12:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Terminator TJM

I heard drag racing happens here.

February 24, 2014 at 6:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner

Terminator TJM at February 24, 2014 at 6:31 PM

I heard drag racing happens here.

Lol Welcome Termi :)

--

February 24, 2014 at 6:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JET Performance
You heard right Terminator we are not going to freeze over lol no matter wat google search says.
--

photo 06b285f8-b699-4a75-b92f-838e61e86e56_zps730b6ee0.png

February 24, 2014 at 7:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Wolf Pack Racing

Been looking everywhere for you guys since FHRA was shut down Lol But i'll reintroduce my self. My name is Mouse, you may have seen my videos on youtube "TheWolfPackRacing".... I'm soon to be on xbox with my crew Wolf Pack Racing, we're from ps3 but lately ps3 has gotten a little wack, so we're looking to come to Forza 4 on xbox and try to have a good time with some drag crews, just looking to fit in thats all :D:D.

Also please add my member Wolfpack Dodge, he just joined xbox 4 weeks ago, and looking forward to racing with you guys, he tried adding a few of you but for some reason it didn't work so can you please add him? Thanks! He also drives a Dodge Dart and is looking to join the brackattack series.

--

Follow our instagram @WolfPack_Racing.

February 24, 2014 at 7:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner

Wolf Pack Racing at February 24, 2014 at 7:45 PM

Been looking everywhere for you guys since FHRA was shut down Lol But i'll reintroduce my self. My name is Mouse, you may have seen my videos on youtube "TheWolfPackRacing".... I'm soon to be on xbox with my crew Wolf Pack Racing, we're from ps3 but lately ps3 has gotten a little wack, so we're looking to come to Forza 4 on xbox and try to have a good time with some drag crews, just looking to fit in thats all :D:D.

Also please add my member Wolfpack Dodge, he just joined xbox 4 weeks ago, and looking forward to racing with you guys, he tried adding a few of you but for some reason it didn't work so can you please add him? Thanks! He also drives a Dodge Dart and is looking to join the brackattack series.

Cool buddy. get him to sign up over here and we can get him in the race. Just sending him a friend request now.

Glad you found us again. NHRA shut the old site down so it was time for a new look and new name

--

February 24, 2014 at 8:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Wolf Pack Racing

Alright I will do! He is a mature 13 year old, so you guys shouldn't have a problem, and hes excellent at knowing cars. And ahh okay and like the new name to man! Sounds tough.

--

February 24, 2014 at 9:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Leadfoot

Hello, I am Leadfoot Daddy, I love racing, cars and other loud fast things on land. I am married with a little boy, so I do not get to go burn up a perfect set of tires in reality but Forza has always been up to the task. I have owned all 5 forza games plus horizon (didn't like). I get tired of immature gamer/racers and am looking for  a solid group to tear it up with. I hope to see you guys on the pavement!

February 27, 2014 at 1:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kru Jones
Administrator

Welcome to the Jungle Leadfoot! 

--

February 27, 2014 at 1:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

teggyman

Hello I'm ii most envied I love drag on forza but lately it's dead do to no public rooms it's hard to find rooms nymore but my ways request me n looking forward to racing 

February 27, 2014 at 2:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

II TANK II
Hey guys I'm McLarenGT. Been a forza junkie for a long time and love drag racing! I really like the idea of this site! Can't wait to race with everyone.
March 1, 2014 at 8:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Wolf_Pack_Dodge

Hey, PAC i cant make it to the race tonight cause my controller died and i dont have a charger for it.sorry. 

March 1, 2014 at 8:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Wolf Pack Racing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aip1BiD7wnA Checkout new vid please!!

--

March 3, 2014 at 11:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

reaper mech

hey wolf pack think you could shrink your sig a bit it takes alot of room on the forums

--

March 3, 2014 at 11:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner

Cool vid though

--

March 3, 2014 at 11:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Wolf Pack Racing

Thanks @PAC & @reaper mach My bad, I couldn't re size it for somereason, so I just put something different but thanks for letting me know.

--

March 4, 2014 at 1:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

reaper mech

np that vid is good too :)

--

March 4, 2014 at 9:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Wolf Pack Racing

Thanks! Sorry for late reply. Been busy lately. And btw fellas just bought xbox yesterday add me Wolfpack Mouse. But just to let you know for some reason I can add and read messages but cant race on Forza for some reason. Do I have to past a level or unlock something?? Lol/

--

March 10, 2014 at 6:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner

do you have XBOX 360 or Xbox one?

--

March 10, 2014 at 7:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.