Forum

Forum Home > New Members > Sticky: Introduce Yourself

melition55
New here. Just found out about this site after dreading the fact horizon 2 doesn't have something like this /.- I'm glad I found it lol
November 22, 2014 at 8:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator

Welcome to the site! Ohh yea, the drag scene is underground on FH2 lol. Add me, "HeartlessHorror." I'm usually on late nights.

--

November 22, 2014 at 10:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

melition55

HeartIessHorror at November 22, 2014 at 10:22 PM

Welcome to the site! Ohh yea, the drag scene is underground on FH2 lol. Add me, "HeartlessHorror." I'm usually on late nights.

Alright man will do! I actually am already off. I didn't see anyone reply till now but I'll add you tomorrow.
November 23, 2014 at 1:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner

Welcome to the site Melition55

--

November 24, 2014 at 4:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

only1kang
Hello everyone my name is rome. I came here from a guy in a honda group on facebook. I love forza I have alot of cars. I hook them up drive down the road. Come back build another one. Im in a car club called neighborhood Dreamz. So cars is in my bloodline. I have a club on horzion 2 called wolfgang mafia #ecm but they never want to do anything together. I like to cruise and drag. I have vip for horizon 2 as well. Thanks for the invite kru jones
December 4, 2014 at 12:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

xThyMa3str0x

welcome man

--

#2QUIK4U

December 4, 2014 at 12:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kru Jones
Administrator

Glad to see ya 1Kang!!! If you have any questions feel free to ask! Plenty of cool cats here!!!

--

December 4, 2014 at 1:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

only1kang

Kru Jones at December 4, 2014 at 1:18 PM

Glad to see ya 1Kang!!! If you have any questions feel free to ask! Plenty of cool cats here!!!

Thanks
December 5, 2014 at 9:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

only1kang

xThyMa3str0x at December 4, 2014 at 12:45 PM

welcome man

Thanks
December 5, 2014 at 9:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DevientMD
Welcome fellas! Good to see a group of new guys coming through... I smell blood in the water...haha jk, look forward to racing with you all. As you have probably heard, we have alot of great racers and stand up fellas here, so look forward to a good time, that's all we do is try and have some fun!
--
 photo C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_SavedImages_devientmd1_zps1d46c541.png
December 5, 2014 at 9:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rewrote
Gamer tag (Rewrote) top tuner and leader of the FTH! Drag racing crew (FuKTHEHaTeRzz). Hit me up im always down for some kool runs.
December 9, 2014 at 3:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator

Rewrote, you that guy with the Monte, right? lol Glad to see you got through to the site!

--

December 9, 2014 at 4:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rewrote
Hell yea this whole setup you guys got going on here is dope. And i like the fact that theres no slippers or brake boosters allowed ... we must keep it like that... if i see a player join a tornament that i know slips or boost i will def br8ng it up to the lobbys attention..
December 9, 2014 at 7:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gameplayer503

I was brought here by JET performance because we were racing for a while and he told me about this, so i checked it out and now Im gonna go for the list

January 2, 2015 at 6:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator

Welcome! Glad you're joining the party! I miss playing with Jet. I never catch him on.

--

January 2, 2015 at 9:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rasta blasta

Hi Im Harry C [H&K Street Cars] looking to get some track time with other drag racers and share tuning tips hope to take the top ten by storm and put some british class up there preferably straped to a 2JZ haha good to be away from public lobbies full if Venom GT and such knew about the page for a while but only recently got an Xb1 with fm5 so looking foward to racing you guys gt is RA5TA BLA5TA thanks for your time - Harry C [H&K Street Cars]

January 5, 2015 at 6:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner

Again Welcome to the site man and you have come to the right place. hit up any of the regulars here with a friend request.

--

January 5, 2015 at 9:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SloppyTreatz
Whats going on fellas, the name is SloppyTreatz and im here to drag race also down for some roll racing. Cant wait to join the fun.
January 10, 2015 at 2:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DevientMD

Welcome Sloppy, good to have you. If you are ready, there is still time to get into the race tonight. If not, hope to see you next week.

--
 photo C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_SavedImages_devientmd1_zps1d46c541.png
January 10, 2015 at 2:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NUKEMASTER99
Hey guys I'm new to the drag racing. I'm a bit of a noob at tuning. My gt is NUKEMASTER99 and I play both XB360 and XB1. My favorite car types would be American muscle and any tuners. My best car is a '63 VW Beetle that has 928hp and 242 mph.
January 11, 2015 at 10:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.