Forum

Forum Home > New Members > Sticky: Introduce Yourself

NUKEMASTER99

NUKEMASTER99 at January 11, 2015 at 10:13 PM

Hey guys I'm new to the drag racing. I'm a bit of a noob at tuning. My gt is NUKEMASTER99 and I play both XB360 and XB1. My favorite car types would be American muscle and any tuners. My best car is a '63 VW Beetle that has 928hp and 242 mph.

Also I do have Forza 5, 4, and Horizon 1. On H1 I lovee to use the Lancer Evo 8 awd. So people would get mad but whatever. Um. I would like to know some tips as well with drag racing not just tuning.
January 11, 2015 at 10:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner

NUKEMASTER99 at January 11, 2015 at 10:38 PM

Hey guys I'm new to the drag racing. I'm a bit of a noob at tuning. My gt is NUKEMASTER99 and I play both XB360 and XB1. My favorite car types would be American muscle and any tuners. My best car is a '63 VW Beetle that has 928hp and 242 mph.

Also I do have Forza 5, 4, and Horizon 1. On H1 I lovee to use the Lancer Evo 8 awd. So people would get mad but whatever. Um. I would like to know some tips as well with drag racing not just tuning.

Welcome to the site mate. Id recomend getting FH2. Its where the forza action seems to be these days. also we arent big on running AWD here. We do on occasion but primarily we are Front engined RWD. B66ST is looking at starting up a mid week series on FM5 so be sure to check that out if it gets up and running

--

January 12, 2015 at 6:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NUKEMASTER99

[email protected] at January 12, 2015 at 6:47 PM

NUKEMASTER99 at January 11, 2015 at 10:38 PM

Welcome to the site mate. Id recomend getting FH2. Its where the forza action seems to be these days. also we arent big on running AWD here. We do on occasion but primarily we are Front engined RWD. B66ST is looking at starting up a mid week series on FM5 so be sure to check that out if it gets up and running

I do have horizon 2 and I have talked to both PAC Performance and B66st. They seem pretty cool and I was talking to them about their new series. I do have some RWD. I just don't always use them. But if I do get on the list it'd be Eastside
January 12, 2015 at 11:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner

Ok mate. Sign up for the next race if you would like. the guys hold test and tunes occasionally so keep a look out on the facebook page. need any help tuning your car i will try and help you out.

BTW im PAC :) 

--

January 12, 2015 at 11:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NUKEMASTER99

[email protected] at January 12, 2015 at 11:38 PM

Ok mate. Sign up for the next race if you would like. the guys hold test and tunes occasionally so keep a look out on the facebook page. need any help tuning your car i will try and help you out.

BTW im PAC :) 

Alright sounds good. Um how's this Friday sound for help with the tuning? And this is Robert from Facebook
--

Run your car, not your mouth. Prove you're worth it.

January 13, 2015 at 10:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

reaper mech

ohh so nukemaster is the guy with the crazy bird on his GSX lol

--

January 14, 2015 at 12:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

NUKEMASTER99

reaper mech at January 14, 2015 at 12:23 AM

ohh so nukemaster is the guy with the crazy bird on his GSX lol

Helll yeah man. I have a flaming blue nova on forza 5 that wheelies
--

January 14, 2015 at 1:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NUKEMASTER99
Well guys. I was planning on running for the list but I may have other plans. I won't be home for the race -_- smh. Say me a spot next week
--

January 15, 2015 at 9:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

P0RK N BEAN5
Hey guys the names alex and some of you know me,some don't I'm back yet again for round 2 and have a lil fun. See you on the strip. I'm from the UK so I may have a slight issue with time zones.
January 16, 2015 at 11:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

RogerIsJolly
Hey! I'm new here, but definitely not new to forza or drag racing. At the moment, I've got the 253rd and 400something spots for the 1/4 mile, 2 car and 8 car tracks, respectively. From what I can see, I also have the fourth fastest B Class 65 mustang at a fastest ET of 10.4 dead.
January 19, 2015 at 8:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator

Welcome back Pork and welcome to the site Roger!

--

January 19, 2015 at 9:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

P0RK N BEAN5
If your wondering who was, I was insane drift BTW.
January 19, 2015 at 12:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

GMECLICK
My name is D and GBP is the squad!!! Bout dat life boi!!! hella koo dude hit me up!!!
--
If you break boost or clutch slip kill yo self lmao
January 21, 2015 at 7:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator

Welcome to the site! By the way, I like your motto! lol

--

January 22, 2015 at 6:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MurDa

Hi im NY MURDA, i love cars, ive played sinced FM3, nd i watch street outlaws ;).. found about this trying to find drag regulations for friends nd i to race for fun.

January 27, 2015 at 6:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner

Welcome to the site MurDa. Be sure to join up the Street Outlaws series we have at the moment

--

January 27, 2015 at 7:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RhinoIsKing

Hi. My name is Rhino. I live in New York. I havent had any real expierience with forza, but I will learn the ropes. Im hoping to make it to the number 5 or 4 spot in the east region soon but I have a long way to go. I just want to have a good time with all of the racers. I love Drag and Street Racing. I had watched Drag racing eversince I watch the Speed channel on TV. Now I can prove to myself that I can be one of those racers not in real life but virtually.

--
January 28, 2015 at 7:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bigmansdmf
Hey what's going on? I use to hang with y'all when it was FHRA it's been a long time since I hung out with y'all. My name is Billy 28 from Arkansas. I have2 I love muscle and would love to 're learn how to drag race. My GT is Bigmansdmf. I am on Xbox one. I hope to hear from y'all
January 29, 2015 at 1:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

RhinoIsKing

[email protected] at March 10, 2014 at 7:14 PM

do you have XBOX 360 or Xbox one?

Xbox One. My GT is DealingFiber117
January 29, 2015 at 7:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

HokieSpeed

Well, well, well...

Outlaw racin huh?

awesome.  

I'm not completely back yet, but, I'm very close to purchasing the XB1 and will be starting up with F5 and FH2...be ready!

glad to be back(ish) and can't wait to bring the speed.

--

January 30, 2015 at 6:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.