Forum

Forum Home > New Members > Sticky: Introduce Yourself

reaper mech

HokieSpeed at January 30, 2015 at 6:11 PM

Well, well, well...

Outlaw racin huh?

awesome.  

I'm not completely back yet, but, I'm very close to purchasing the XB1 and will be starting up with F5 and FH2...be ready!

glad to be back(ish) and can't wait to bring the speed.

well holly shit !! its hokie virus .. good to see you are on your way to the next gen, just remember to keep you car in 1st gear when launching not reverse  :)

--

January 30, 2015 at 7:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HokieSpeed

Oh that's awesome, I had totally forgot about that until just now. Jerk. :p

--

January 30, 2015 at 7:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HokieSpeed

But seriously I'm psyched. I've been busy with my own real life go fast things... :D I bought a 2014 Ninja 650. My new baby. I was jealous of Pac and his toys. 

Anyways, I've been watching a lot of YouTube videos, especially from these guys SlapTrain and TomCat, I've been thinking if I can I might give that a go when I finally get back into it. You guys interested or already have a video aspect? 

--

January 30, 2015 at 8:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

reaper mech

im sure they can use a video guy , im not on fm5 or fh2 right now waiting for more info b4 i get fm6 also be nice if i do get on  again and have someon i could actually beat lol

--

January 30, 2015 at 9:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HokieSpeed

Ugh lol. I don't mind that part, I miss racing to be honest, and I've obviouslyp taken a huge sabbatical.

have you ever tried a thrustmaster wheel? I was thinking going all out, but it's like a grand...I don't know if it's worth it for the limited amount I do.

im also with you on FM 6. I know it won't be wha want as drag racers, just hoping for kor than 4-5. We shall see. 

And yeah, I have no doubt you'll get me. I miss the smack talk as well. Do a lot of the old guys still race? I saw TXSin and Pac and you..,Heartless as well, but guys like Mojo and Jet etc. 

--

January 30, 2015 at 10:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

reaper mech

mojo not so much jet every now and then even kru is still racing here ....on the wheel part no i dont have an extra 400$ right now to give out for one... i want one though

--

January 30, 2015 at 10:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MONSTER MAN196
Hi I'm new and need to know how to get on the list
January 31, 2015 at 4:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

reaper mech

read rules here : http://fodrl.webs.com/fh2-s-outlaws-rules  

then signe up for what side you are on checking the map  then show up on race night prepared to race :)

--

February 1, 2015 at 11:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner

Well, well, well...

Outlaw racin huh?

awesome.  

I'm not completely back yet, but, I'm very close to purchasing the XB1 and will be starting up with F5 and FH2...be ready!

Welcome back Hokie. Congrats on the new baby buddy. I have an 8 week old myself so im taking a break from competition but just keeping the site updated and the facebook group. hopefully ill get a chance to race again soon. even if its a 1 off race. Id love to dust off the 360 and do a Nostalgia superstock race :) 

--

February 1, 2015 at 3:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HokieSpeed

[email protected] at February 1, 2015 at 3:37 PM

Well, well, well...

Outlaw racin huh?

awesome.  

Welcome back Hokie. Congrats on the new baby buddy. I have an 8 week old myself so im taking a break from competition but just keeping the site updated and the facebook group. hopefully ill get a chance to race again soon. even if its a 1 off race. Id love to dust off the 360 and do a Nostalgia superstock race :) 

Wow...Papa Pac, congratulations man! I'm very happy for you and your chick. You have to be a grown up now! Boooooo!

as for the dusting off of the 360, I'm going full bore next gen. I don't even have the 360 anymore, so im waiting a bit, kinda like when i got the 360.

this is so awesome that you have a baby. I'm so so happy for you. But yeah, I'm very psyched. I'd put a pic up of it, but I can't use my own photos on the iPad. Soon enough, 

congrats again man, gosh I'm smiling like crazy, I somehow know you're going to be...or already are an amazing father. 

--

February 1, 2015 at 3:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner

HokieSpeed at February 1, 2015 at 3:59 PM

[email protected] at February 1, 2015 at 3:37 PM

Well, well, well...

Outlaw racin huh?

awesome.  

Wow...Papa Pac, congratulations man! I'm very happy for you and your chick. You have to be a grown up now! Boooooo!

as for the dusting off of the 360, I'm going full bore next gen. I don't even have the 360 anymore, so im waiting a bit, kinda like when i got the 360.

this is so awesome that you have a baby. I'm so so happy for you. But yeah, I'm very psyched. I'd put a pic up of it, but I can't use my own photos on the iPad. Soon enough, 

congrats again man, gosh I'm smiling like crazy, I somehow know you're going to be...or already are an amazing father. 

Lol yep definitely grown up. No time for the toys anymore. :( 

But thats ok loving life and absolutely loving being a father, thankyou im trying to be the best i can for my 3 girls now.

Are you on facebook buddy?

--

February 1, 2015 at 7:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HokieSpeed

No way Jose. The only reason I use Twitter is because I'm a silly goose. I've gone against social media as much as possible, but, hopefully if everything works out, I'm going to try and do a neat YouTube channel that'll feature us racers.

ive been watching this guy Slap Train and...people give him money to play games. It's silly! I don't know if we can get that big, but, I'm willing to invest time and some money into it.

as for other news, I gave birth to a 2014 Ninja! Hooooraaaaaay 

--

February 2, 2015 at 7:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner

WTF people pay him money to play games? why? That is just ridiculous. lol

Congrats on your new baby :) She is beautiful

--

February 2, 2015 at 9:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

KindWhelp31777

If only there was a UK version of this �� not fair sounds amazing!!

February 5, 2015 at 12:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

B66ST

Ah, should have looked here first. lol. 

Welcome back Hokie.

--
ezgif-save (1)
February 6, 2015 at 3:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ProDrift177
Gamertag:ProDrift177 Alias: prodrift Team:n/a Region: West Street Muscle car:c2 vette I have read the rules: Y
February 7, 2015 at 1:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Black Light 84

Hey guys I am Drew I am from North Carolina. I am big into drag racing and after I got caught street racing I try to race on forza alittle more lol. Looking forward to having some fun 

February 9, 2015 at 2:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner

Black Light 84 at February 9, 2015 at 2:27 PM

Hey guys I am Drew I am from North Carolina. I am big into drag racing and after I got caught street racing I try to race on forza alittle more lol. Looking forward to having some fun 

Welcome to the site mate. Glad to have you. If your on FH2 on XB1 be sure to sign up for the Street Outlaws series

--

February 9, 2015 at 9:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NATCHOlibre518

Hey guys, i'm NATCHOlibre518. I love drag racing. I heard about you guys like 30 minutes ago dragging on forza 5. I wanted to start a list of my own but figured i'd join one that's already started. Give me an add on Xbox ONE: NATCHOlibre518.

--

It's NATCHO, with a "T"

February 16, 2015 at 2:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner

Welcome to the site mate. i see you have already signed up for the list. Also check out our facebook group if you havent already - https://www.facebook.com/groups/463697950423613/

--

February 16, 2015 at 5:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.