Forum

Forum Home > New Members > Sticky: Introduce Yourself

TXschmidt
Administrator

Welcome everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--

June 29, 2015 at 12:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

b0hanan23
If anyone wants to drag race (obviously), B0hanan23 is my gamer tag. Thanks!
July 7, 2015 at 10:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FallenBigfoot

I'm Fallen Bigfoot

I am a member of P C & J on Forza 4.

I Clutch Slip. The Ruff is my favorite car 

July 11, 2015 at 1:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

reaper mech

welcome to the site, not too many of us play on fm4 , and all of our events and meets are front engine cars using drop catch launches only

--

July 11, 2015 at 11:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

iExziiTeD
Hi everyone! Im new here add me on xbox one. iExziiTeD
July 14, 2015 at 12:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PaddyFromIGA
Me and my friends have recently got forza and love drag racing but need more people to race with, and we all love the show 'street outlaws'
July 27, 2015 at 8:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Numb

The name is Numbzeh but you can call me Numb. i was apart of this over a year ago as FHRA and got really into dragging but once my live ran out i never came back even after i renewed. But im back now and atm im playing FM4 but i plan on buying FM5 for 360 soon if you guys are interested in racing. I specialize in Import tunes but im getting better with domestic aswell so watch out. I plan on taking that top 10 leaderboard by storm one day, just wait and see.

August 12, 2015 at 11:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

reaper mech

fm5 is xbox one only and everyone is going to fh2 and fm6

--

August 13, 2015 at 12:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Montana21Black

My name is Orlando, Im puertorican

FWD tuner, honda lover

love drag racing and im always up for some pulls.

My xboxlive gamertag is "Montana21Black" so hit me up for some pulls (Forza5)

any FWD events comin soon??

August 13, 2015 at 11:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator

Welcome to the site! My GT is xxBLESSEDxx116. I run anything. Feel free to add me.

--

August 14, 2015 at 12:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Killz82
Hello gamer tag is Killz82.......add me, Good clean drag racing is what I like. By no means a pro, new to forza world. All help/advice appreciated. Console: xbox one
August 18, 2015 at 8:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator

Wecome to the site! If you have any questions let us know and we'll do our best to help out.

--

August 18, 2015 at 9:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

scott
Hello I am new here. I found you through Instagram and thought its great that someone's doing a drag series. I come from New Zealand and love holdens. I just love cooking rubber! Cheers My gt is: kiwi noob 55
August 18, 2015 at 4:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator

Welcome and thank you! We try to keep everything fun and fair here. Add me "xxBLESSEDxx116" and hit up

"TheUnforgivenNZ." You guys might play at more similar times.

--

August 18, 2015 at 6:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chris Pett
Hey everybody. I'm new to this and just got Forza 6 last night. I love drag racing and would love to find out how to meet up with you guys on Xbox Live and race. I'm on Xbox One My gamer tag is zczChriszcz. Add me or message me so I can find out more about group or track meets and start drag racing with people. Have a Mic to
September 15, 2015 at 11:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator

Welcome to the site Chris! We have some a few things being planned for FM6. Make sure to join our Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/FODRL/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">group and like my https://www.facebook.com/HH-Productions-354309264778379/timeline/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">page to keep up to date with our events.

--

September 15, 2015 at 2:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chris Pett

HeartIessHorror at September 15, 2015 at 2:36 PM

Welcome to the site Chris! We have some a few things being planned for FM6. Make sure to join our Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/FODRL/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">group and like my https://www.facebook.com/HH-Productions-354309264778379/timeline/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">page to keep up to date with our events.

I would love to. Just don't have Facebook haven't had it in a long time. Is there any other website or way to keep up with you gentlemen
September 15, 2015 at 5:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

darkshadow4554
Hi Iim darkshadow4554 just looking for some good racing I'm alright at tuning still new to Xbox always had PlayStation but I'm no slouch eathier..I've raced my entire life pretty much so I'm always comptive and want to come in first.So message me on Xbox lets race.
September 16, 2015 at 1:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator

@chris, we'll always have things up to date on here as well. Social site's for the fun BS'ing lol.

@darkshadow welcome to the site bud. Feel free to join our Facebook groups if you have one,

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FODRL/" target="_blank">

https://www.facebook.com/HH-Productions-354309264778379/timeline/" target="_blank">page to keep up to date with our events.

This site will always be up to date as well with the events as I mentioned to Chris! Have a good one fellas! Add me, xxBLESSEDxx116. Hope to see you on the roads of Forza!

--

September 16, 2015 at 4:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chris Pett
@ heartless what's your gamer tag so I could send you a message or if you could send me a message next time your online. I have the smartglass app so if I'm not on I'll get notifications on my phone. My gamer tag is zczChriszcz. Hope to hear and race with you gentlemen soon
September 16, 2015 at 8:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.