Forum

Forum Home > New Members > Sticky: Introduce Yourself

Spunk1985
hey my XBL gamer tag is Spunk1985. I'm tired of racing idiots in indy cars. looking forward to some good races
September 17, 2015 at 12:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator

@Chris, GT is xxBLESSEDxx116

@spunk welcome to the site!

--

September 17, 2015 at 4:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Macca J26

Hey, I'm Macca and i'm from Australia.

I love drag racing in all it's forms including virtual and i'm just looking for somewhere to do some competative forza drag racing.

September 17, 2015 at 1:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JewMoneyMaybach
Hey guys Im pretty new here im just looking to drag in races and post up times. Usually expect me to bring an import to an all american drag race. Turbos over everything. Torque over Unicorn Power. And dont underestimate Fart cans cause it will look bad when you car smells like poo after I pass You . Gt is same as forums name
September 17, 2015 at 3:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

UInDaWay
Hello, found the site looking for Fwd drag racing and this looking pretty cool. I'm looking to compete and overall get better. Also I want to find more Honda Drivers and I saw the ek9 class. I'm looking forward to getting in and racing with everyone.
September 18, 2015 at 10:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

NellyNelzThaDon

UInDaWay at September 18, 2015 at 10:27 AM

Hello, found the site looking for Fwd drag racing and this looking pretty cool. I'm looking to compete and overall get better. Also I want to find more Honda Drivers and I saw the ek9 class. I'm looking forward to getting in and racing with everyone.

Aye @UInDaWay I see you.
September 18, 2015 at 10:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

NellyNelzThaDon
Hello everyone the name is NellyNelzThaDon. I'm new to the community I'm mainly here for the fwd Honda drag races whether it be all motor, swapped, or boosted. I am here to compete to beat the best and be the best. But have fun along the way. I know I ain't the fastest nor am I the best but there ain't no harm in trying. I thank you for allowing me to be apart of a community that share's equal interest's.
September 18, 2015 at 10:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

llxQuirkxll
Hello just joined, I'm finally glad to find a drag racing group for forza, been hoping for this for a while, I love drag racing on here and In real life, thanks for letting me join, learning as I go,
--
September 18, 2015 at 3:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

smarba86
Hey everyone, my gamertag on xbox 1 is smarba86. Mostly like to drag race and looking to try out for the top ten list, please give me info on when it's happening again. Thanks Matt
September 18, 2015 at 5:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Charger Xtreme

Hello everyone, it's Charger Xtreme here. I have been around anything that has wheels nearly all my life. I love to work on cars and trucks. I enjoy playing Forza mostly just drag racing. So hit me up.

--

GO VOLS!!

September 19, 2015 at 6:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

NegSpec13

Hey all. I'm a huge fan of american mucle and drag so looking forward to getting to know you and getting some racing done.

Add me on XBL: NegSpec13

September 19, 2015 at 3:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator

Hello there guys! Welcome to the site.

We keep the home page updated with are current events. Hope to see you all on the road/strip!

For those on FB you can join the group here;

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FODRL/

--

September 20, 2015 at 12:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator

FYI:

All motor '97 Civic Tournament. Click the all  out link on the homepage.

--

September 20, 2015 at 12:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ETG LIKE A BOSS
Just joined hopefully you guys are still racing been looking for something like this for awhile but been on Forza 6 anyways cant wait to get racing
September 20, 2015 at 4:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator

Oh we're always running something bud!! Welcome to the site!

--

September 21, 2015 at 2:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mustangcobra86

hey guys im a new member glad to be here excited to race some fast cars and have a good time and maybe learn a few things as well my gamertag is mustangcobra86 feel free to add me if you wanna race and tune together or whatever 

--

September 21, 2015 at 5:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chance 1ofakind
I'm Chance 1ofakind, I was on YouTube watching some YouTube watching drag videos and came across the HH Productions page and fell in love. Yall are very active and it's hard to find the lobbies that do the racing you do.
September 21, 2015 at 6:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

zBluffin

GT is zBluffin. Like to dig it out and race just need to find some legit people. Seeming like this is the place to start. Hope to get some good action in. 

September 21, 2015 at 10:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

je12345678910

Hi. i am new to forza i just got forza 6.

September 22, 2015 at 4:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

xTBHxSneekyPete
Hi, I am one of the Four Fathers to The Brotherhood Racing Team. I represent the finest and fastest drag racers and tuners known yo Xbox. We would be more than happy to be a part of this league... Thanks..
September 23, 2015 at 8:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.