Forum

Forum Home > New Members > Sticky: Introduce Yourself

xTBHxSneekyPete
My Gamertag is xTBHxSneekyPete. Look me up sometime. TBH has been all over the leaderboards since Forza 2...
September 23, 2015 at 8:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator

Welcome to the site! Look forward to racing with ya!

--

September 23, 2015 at 8:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

xTBHxSneekyPete

HeartIessHorror at September 23, 2015 at 8:54 PM

Welcome to the site! Look forward to racing with ya!

I am very excited to see that such a league even exists. I have been drag racing on Forza since the original years ago. Please let me know how I can be of assistance to the league. I would love to help out pr promote or whatever. TBH use to host weekly legit Friday night drag races. We have battled it out with the best for years. Anyways I am happy to meet you and glad to be apart of whats to come....
--
💯 😙💨
September 23, 2015 at 11:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

xTBHxTNAVY
Hey guys, ny name is tyler formally known as xTBHxTNAVY,my bud sneekypete mentioned this tonight and i am wanting to come play. Been drag racing on forza for years and years and ran out of people to have fun with. Hope to have some fun this season with you guys
September 24, 2015 at 11:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BishopBulwinkl

Hello Everyone. I'm just getting back into Forza after a long, long hiatus. I was an original member of one of the first (maybe the first) Forza muscle car racing clubs wayyy back in 2005. If anyone on here was a United Racers member my old GT was lilconnorp. I am so excited to be back at it but I have a couple questions.

How quick do my cars need to be in order to compete? Most of my classic cars are running in the 9.80-10.20 range. The quickest one I have so far is 8.993. Will that be close enough to take part in the race on Friday ? If not can somebody give me an idea what I'll need? Thanks in advance and I look forward to racing with you.

Nathan

BishopBulwinkl

September 28, 2015 at 8:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator

Welcome to the site guys! Hope to see some of you this Friday.

@Bishop, well you don't have to be the fastest to race in Mustang vs. The World. We like to partake in different types of drag racing here. In this event the key is to dial in and consistency. There's a bracket every week and you want to hit that number or get as close to it as possible. The All Out Shootouts on the other hand are all about hitting the lowest time possible and consistently doing it to avoid getting knocked out in the early rounds. I'm assuming the '02 Camaro (this weeks car) should be in the high 8.3 through low 8.5 range.

--

September 29, 2015 at 4:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ABNThaDude
Hi, I'm Devon (ABNThaDude), and I'm new to the online drag scene. I'm excited to get going and welcome any and all advice from anyone. I love the sport of racing (especially 1/8 and 1/4 drag). Hope to see you guys on the strip soon so we can get me goin.
--
I'm Gonna Drag Your Ass!!!
September 29, 2015 at 7:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gaza345
HI I'm Gaza345 and I love competitive drag racing with out the cut off I'm looking to run some very tuned JDM cars so hit me up. Forza Motor sports 6 GT: Gaza345
--
JDM 🔰🔥 GT: Gaza345
September 30, 2015 at 9:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BishopBulwinkl

HeartIessHorror at September 29, 2015 at 4:41 PM

Welcome to the site guys! Hope to see some of you this Friday.

@Bishop, well you don't have to be the fastest to race in Mustang vs. The World. We like to partake in different types of drag racing here. In this event the key is to dial in and consistency. There's a bracket every week and you want to hit that number or get as close to it as possible. The All Out Shootouts on the other hand are all about hitting the lowest time possible and consistently doing it to avoid getting knocked out in the early rounds. I'm assuming the '02 Camaro (this weeks car) should be in the high 8.3 through low 8.5 range.

Thanks for the info. I had the Camaro running mid 8.40's last night so that should be good enough for a first time out. I just signed up. See you tonight!

October 2, 2015 at 12:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MajorLgINFIDEL
My name is MajorLgINFIDEL and I like to party
October 2, 2015 at 6:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nuclear Banana

Hi, Im Nuclear Banana (GT-Gta Powns) Been dragging on ps3 then got forza 4 and came back with the xbox one and got fm5 fm6 and fh2. have some decent cars but still a noob. add me on xbox always willing to race or tune with anyone!

--

Gt-Gta Powns 

Forza 5

Horizon 2

Forza 6

October 3, 2015 at 10:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

FLR Big Papi
Here to race in events gamer tag is i cheat to0 win
--

October 7, 2015 at 2:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator

What's up guys, thanks for joining. You can find the current events on on the home page. Hope to see you all Friday.

--

October 7, 2015 at 7:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BooterNet

Hey all, been a avid drag racer since forza 2, been making tunes on forza 6 since it came out and been looking for a community like this for a while now, i am british so time zones no doubt are different but hopefully get to hang out sometime.

October 8, 2015 at 9:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

xMadscientist
Hey guys. My name really says it all. I spend most my time tuning cars and experimenting with them. I was called the mad scientist because I was always in the "lab" tuning lol. So I made this name. When I'm not tuning I'm drag racing. I came from forza 4 so I'm fresh to x box one. Still getting the hang of forza 6 but it's pretty similar so far. I heard about this site from HazeRacing. He's a stand up dude and told me all about this site. I think it's sick what you guys do here and can't wait to be a part of it! See you guys on the track!
--
Smack Talk Is Pointless. Just Lock It Up.
October 11, 2015 at 5:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Its DooLey
I love drag racing. I'm new to the league so some help on how to get started would be good
October 12, 2015 at 6:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mason26 3

gt: mason26 3 / I love street racing and i love doing it on the strip msg me if u want to race.

October 13, 2015 at 10:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

legrand033
Hey guys, Legrand033 here. I'm very interested in getting to drag race with all of you. Hope to race soon!
October 28, 2015 at 9:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator
Welcome to the site fellas! Hope to see all or at least some of you tonight. We got 2 events, racing starts at 9:30 EST. Check out the homepage for the links to the sign ups and rules.
--

October 30, 2015 at 3:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

00wat00

New in next gen forza, used to do drags in Forza 4. Looking to join drag lobbies, mostly S-clas both Usdm and import. Still getting used to the next gen life :DAdd me if you would like me to join. Gamertag: Urb4n x InT3Nz3

--
November 2, 2015 at 5:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.