Forum

Forum Home > New Members > Sticky: Introduce Yourself

Gay Bubbles
Hey guys I'm gay bubbles you can call me Matt though I'm just here to race and have fun hope to see you guys out there
November 2, 2015 at 11:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator

Welcome to the site bud! If you haven't already, check out our current events on the homepage. See you around

--

November 3, 2015 at 9:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

KILLL3R TAC0
Hey guys I'm KILLL3R TAC0, I haven't played forza since like forza 2 days so I'm new all over again. Imma mopar nut by heart but I love all types of cars. I would love to hop online and learn from some of you guys.
November 6, 2015 at 12:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DwNs Broski
Hey. New here looking forward to racing with you guys
November 12, 2015 at 7:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator

Welcome guys! Check out the events on the home page. Hope to see you race night.

--

November 12, 2015 at 1:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

New Evos
whats up guys im glad to say that im back on forza finally (old gt Jytec) new gt is New Evos Looking for a street drags lobby on fm6
--
Evos
November 12, 2015 at 6:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator

Welcome back bud!

--

November 14, 2015 at 5:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Wolfpawz
Hey everyone im w0lfpawz1435. Just call me wolf. Hope to see you all on the drag strip.
November 27, 2015 at 4:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

V1PER8860
Hi my name is V1PER8860 and I was in another group called 702 Street Racers but the leader took it down. I found you guys on YouTube and wanted to see if I can hang with you guys. I drive a 90 Camaro makes 930Hp, small tires. So please message me back.
November 29, 2015 at 2:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Caucasian ASiAN
Hi my name on XBL is Caucasian ASiAN. I love drag racing. I Used to play Gran turismo. And I would Drag Race on there all the time. I even had a team and we were really fast. My friend showed me forza and I just got an Xbox and I try to drag race people online but it's not the same. On GT There was open lobby's but Not on here. And It puts me against cars I have a no chance with. I Want to start drag racing and tuning against people.
November 29, 2015 at 12:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator

Hey guys, welcome to the site! Our events are held on Friday nights. Great place to meet some of the guys and of course get some fun racing in. Hope to see you all on the street or strip!

--

November 30, 2015 at 12:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

KFizzle101st

hey joined up looking to to some racing

December 2, 2015 at 2:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MrHeyWhatsUp
New to the site and forza 6 but not the series. Im willing to race whenever. Come see if you can beat my viper ;) add me, MrHeyWhatsUp
December 2, 2015 at 9:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

xROCK CRAWL3Rx
Joined up looking for some lobbies. Gamer tag is xROCK CRAWL3Rx add me
December 4, 2015 at 1:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TicketingRat

8.492s 1/4.  GMC Syclone

currently tuning an 02 Camaro runs in the 9s 

December 15, 2015 at 5:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheRebel01
My name is R RATED REBEL but u can call me matt i love drag racing.
December 19, 2015 at 11:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator

Welcome to the site guys, we are working on some upcoming events. Street, strip, & possibly a circuit event. Hope to see you all soon.

--

December 20, 2015 at 2:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MonElise
Hi I'm MonElise, but you guys can call me Mike. I come from a Mopar racing family, so This is right up my alley. Looking forward to racing with you all!!
December 23, 2015 at 12:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

aPoCoLyPsE0123
What's up I'm aPoCoLyPsE0123.. love racing and would love to be in some tourneys..
December 28, 2015 at 4:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

O RLY U MAD HUH
New here.... already been draging and tuning a bit so im ready to lay some passes GT:O RLY U MAD HUH
--
December 29, 2015 at 8:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.