Forum

Forum Home > New Members > Sticky: Introduce Yourself

HeartIessHorror
Administrator

Welcome to the site! Hope to see you at all or some of the upcoming races starting this Friday.

--

January 3, 2016 at 8:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

GILLbamadill
Hey, I'm GILLbamdill. I love drag racing on forza 6. Stumbled across this page looking on YouTube. Have been in multiple online drag meets. But no one seems to be as serious as you all. Excited to have some great races
--
January 3, 2016 at 9:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CMurdaW

Hey, I'm CMurdaW.  Been playing xbox live since its beginnings.  I love drag racing and love the ideas that FM6 bring to life.  I have been hoping for some time that there were a group of people that liked to play a little more realistically than 2000hp veyrons awd with traction control on all the time.  Dont get me wrong, there is a time and place for that, but I like the idea of more realistic street/race cars.  

January 5, 2016 at 5:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tex Warfeather

Hey y'all! I'm Kenny Allen (Gamertag: Tex Warfeather). I'm a radio host down here in Texas and a drag racing enthusiast. I worked on the track crew at Texas Motorplex (dragstrip) for a few years and this past year I was the official race announcer for the Legends Nostalgia Drag Race held at Little River Dragway in Temple, Tx which is something I've always wanted to do (and I think I have secured my place as their official annual announcer). I joined the FODRL because I really liked the setup for the upcoming BrackATTACK race. To me, that's what drag racing on Forza should be. Not this 2 million horsepower Alfa versus an AWD Ultima or whatever bullcrap some 10 year-old kid came up with. Anyhow, good to be here. Nice to meet y'all. If you're interested, check out my Soundcloud. I got a bunch of dumb songs I wrote on there. Mostly stuff about hookers or jail but it's good stuff. www.soundcloud.com/kenny-allen-tx 

--

"I'm Irish Cherokee. I enjoy drinkin' and I bet you a hundred bucks I love to gamble." 

January 6, 2016 at 9:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

lario
Hi I'm lario, came across this league on Instagram and just wanted to hangout with more people that have an interest in drag racing
January 10, 2016 at 3:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BLUE DREAM781
New here, how's it going?
January 10, 2016 at 6:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator

Good to see you all join here and was fun seeing some of you at our event and around online! Hope you all can make it this Friday!

--

January 10, 2016 at 11:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jaysushimane

New and interested member here! I'm new to the forza and drag scene. Been trying to look online for a general drag tune that I can use on some of my cars. Look forward to meeting the group.

January 19, 2016 at 6:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

THE BEASTER 247
New here anyone on right now?
January 22, 2016 at 2:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

darkknightracer

Hey, I'm darkknightracer. Looking for more help tuning drag cars.

January 24, 2016 at 7:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BUGSMASH3r
BUGSMASH3r I came to this page to race with people other than the stupid preset event s
January 27, 2016 at 10:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SVT Coyote
Just joined. Add me at SVT Coyote
February 1, 2016 at 11:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator

Thank you all for joining! Hope to see you all on the street or track! Events are linked on the home page.

--

February 10, 2016 at 11:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jblackhawks

hey im jblackhawks also drive a car named the FROSTY TWIN TURBO and i loved to race on forza and yes im only 14 but i know cars and im not one of those anyoing kids and hope to race u guys see u guys in the pavement :)

--
February 17, 2016 at 9:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SoreCapybara59
My name is SoreCapybara59
March 12, 2016 at 9:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dh1tem
I'm dh1tem-xbl gamertag, I'm looking to do some drag racing
March 13, 2016 at 11:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ThatSnowJockey
Hey, I'm snow. I like muscle cars that like to go fast. I'm 16 and since I was little I always like loud engines. Add me, I'm always looking for help too!
March 14, 2016 at 5:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

custombobber
Hi my name is custombobber1 new to the site
March 15, 2016 at 1:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

OoEllisDoO
My gt is EllisD the Diva. Me and my brother drag on the street split screen until I came across this page hit me up would really like to see where my cars stand
March 29, 2016 at 5:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LEbo96
Passion is cars, all about making them faster, heard about this on Facebook real like I have a proc harmed foxbody and a 09 Turbo civic with over 400 to the tires let the racing begin
April 1, 2016 at 6:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.