Forum

Forum Home > New Members > Sticky: Introduce Yourself

LEbo96
Passion is cars, all about making them faster, heard about this on Facebook real like I have a proc harmed foxbody and a 09 Turbo civic with over 400 to the tires let the racing begin
April 1, 2016 at 6:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator

@LEbo96: Those sound like some nice street cars!

@Everyone: Welcome to the site everyone! Feel free to check out our current event "FODRL Street Outlaws."

Link - http://fodrl.webs.com/fm6-street-outlaws

--

April 1, 2016 at 11:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HeelToePro
Hello all, my name is ThatGuyGoo88, I'm an old High Performance Mechanic and love playing Forza. Heard this is where the baddest come to play, so I want in! Feel free to add me, GT: ThayGuyGoo88, I play F6 on X1.
April 3, 2016 at 7:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Suprasean
New to the group. Suprasean from pa, driving a 2000GT. Going to try to bring an import to the list.
April 3, 2016 at 9:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator

@Heel - That would be correct sir. Not all, but some. Hope to see you around!

@Sean - Good racing with you this past Saturday!  You were on point but the car just didn't have enough in it. Hope to see you again!

--

April 4, 2016 at 1:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Generalxcash

hi my name is generalxcash and all i want to do is drag race 

--

sti

April 15, 2016 at 3:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator

Welcome! That's about all we do here lol

--

April 15, 2016 at 6:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

xXNightmaresEndXx

Hi im xXNightmaresEndXx add me if you want to race or something my main car im using for drag is a ws6 trans am and im still getting use to the game and trying to learn to tune and what not. Dont be afraid to add me :P

April 24, 2016 at 8:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ForzaVeteran36

Hey, I'm brand new to this website and was hoping to find some people to race with and learn from as I am new to the drag racing scene (coming over from circuit), if anyone wants to race just hit me up! My gamer tag is ForzaVeteran36 :)

May 5, 2016 at 8:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mr.ANKLE BREAK1
Hi my name Mr ANKLE BREAK1 I love to drag race
May 22, 2016 at 6:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Todd Brown

My gamertag is GLR Lothar and I look forward to participating in the NASCAR Series. Thank you for setting one up.

May 25, 2016 at 11:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DVermillion
Names Dave here to drag race add me at gamer tag: DAVermillion
May 26, 2016 at 2:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Redneck

Name is Buddy, 50 years old from Alabama and my Gamertag is GLR1FastRedneck. Hold your suspenders now! Although I was born and raised in the State of Alabama, and I although am 100% Bama redneck,  I am not your stereotypical backwoods Bama redneck that everyone pictures! I graduated High School and I am College educated. I live in a house, not a camper. I can and have taken hundreds of aircraft apart and put them back together correctly and flown them....without crashing....and I have a License to do it. I have all of my teeth, and they are all white. I have 2 cars in the driveway...not 10 in the yard....and the grass is cut. Although I am proud of my family's history, I don't fly a Confederate Flag out of respect for others....get over it people.....we lost the war....put the damned thing in a museum!  Most importantly I am not in the KKK, I am not a white supremist, I am not a racist at all! We are all brothers in God's eyes so if ya'll can get past the redneck part, I am ready to do some racin'...Boogity Boogity! Oh, thanks for setting up the NASCAR Series.

May 27, 2016 at 12:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Redneck

Ok, I am missing one tooth, but I do still have it in a lock box :D.

May 31, 2016 at 12:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

EZT WarEagle

Hey guys my name is Ray. I am 40 years old and grew up in SE Alabama. And now live in SW GA due to work, But unlike redneck i do live in a camper! i am a clean racer looking for some good racing.

June 3, 2016 at 6:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SmoothGNONEYP
Name is GMoney from Louisiana looking to get to kno some ppl and burn some tires
June 6, 2016 at 3:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TrinalGnu9017
Hey who do I need to talk to on Xbox just wondering
June 10, 2016 at 12:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MacGruber1956
Hey name is MacGruber1956 and was hoping to do some beasting in drag racing. You guys still race?
June 22, 2016 at 4:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DisownedSpade
Pac I'm new can u add my gamer tag it's DisownedSpade I have an Xbox 1 and a 360
July 7, 2016 at 11:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

B2P1ay

Just joined the site by looking around.I love small tire racing,and I hope I can get into a x295 lobby sometime

July 8, 2016 at 5:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.