Forum

Forum Home > New Members > Sticky: Introduce Yourself

DisownedSpade
Pac I'm new can u add my gamer tag it's DisownedSpade I have an Xbox 1 and a 360
--
July 8, 2016 at 8:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Harleyhotrod803

Hello I am harleyhotrod803 I've liked drag racing all my life and hope to get some drag racing done on here and hope to have fun.

July 17, 2016 at 9:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Xminka

Hey fellas, So new to trying to jump out of the crazy all out builds in public lobbies and looking to get more into the lower power more real world dragging not the greatest at tunning atm but far improved from what I started at! My GT is Xminkaify hmu if you ever have an open spot for a night of drag racing and id love to join! 

Thanks,

-Mink 

July 19, 2016 at 8:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

STKO XTREME

names Xtreme, need to drag ASAP on FH2 i m going crazy. Muscle is where its at for me love my chev's.

July 24, 2016 at 1:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BigBlockKing
Hello I've been track racing for a long time been looking for a club to bring it to the street race couple cars mainly a turbo mustang and a big block Chevrolet hoping to learn from the best
July 31, 2016 at 4:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mason26 3

BigBlockKing at July 31, 2016 at 4:32 PM

Hello I've been track racing for a long time been looking for a club to bring it to the street race couple cars mainly a turbo mustang and a big block Chevrolet hoping to learn from the best

i know a few people that can help you msg me tomorrow at mason26 3

August 1, 2016 at 1:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Freddalulias

New racer from Sweden. Looking forward to race you guys :) Gamertag : Freddalulias

August 24, 2016 at 2:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Deathjob247

Hello Im Death i posted on here about 1 year mabey 2 years ago had alot of issues that kept me from gaming im back and would like to know when a meet is gonna happen on FH2 on Xbox1 and what i need to build/requirements to join in please tell me what i need to know and im excited for if and when we race

September 6, 2016 at 8:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FLEXxXFINESSIN
New to the site but not new to jdm meets & street/drag racing add me ....
September 9, 2016 at 6:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

s1lentk1ller318
Hey guys long time no see I know it's been a while and I've been gone just wondering what games are more active as of now Forza 6 or the New Horizons that way I know which one to buy
September 26, 2016 at 4:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hadji451

Hey fellas its been a while, with Forza 7 coming out I was just curious to see what has been going on and if theres still racing. The site doesn't look too active which is sad I hope there is stuff going on. This was a fun group with some great racing when I had got into thiswith the early guys a number of years ago back when it was FHRA. Let me know if anybody sees this ill check back. I'll probably try to see who I can contact on Xbox, I'd really like to get back in it if there's stuff going on, just seems the last year or 2 havn't played much.

--

October 2, 2017 at 10:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Popularkoala

HeartIessHorror at February 18, 2014 at 12:11 AM

Hi, my name is HeartlessHorror. My love for drag racing and assistance in providing tunes on the forzamotorsport.net drag tune data base led me to this site. I saw PAC's previous link in his sig and couldn't resist clicking it.

I'm here to make some passes and be number one
October 5, 2017 at 3:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Popularkoala
I'm here because I love drag racing been trying to figure out how to get out of the lobbies for a while now if someone can help me out my gamer tag is popularkoala415 plz plz send me invite right now I wanna drag on froze 7 really bad I ve been testing for days
October 5, 2017 at 3:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

reaper mech

welcome to the FHRA site , i have sent your info over to the admins , and they should contact you about racing 

--

October 8, 2017 at 6:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator
Welcome guys! My GT is HeartlessHorror (L is actually an I). I should have some stuff coming up soon. Keep an eye out!
--

October 16, 2017 at 10:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator

Hadji451 at October 2, 2017 at 10:49 AM

Hey fellas its been a while, with Forza 7 coming out I was just curious to see what has been going on and if theres still racing. The site doesn't look too active which is sad I hope there is stuff going on. This was a fun group with some great racing when I had got into thiswith the early guys a number of years ago back when it was FHRA. Let me know if anybody sees this ill check back. I'll probably try to see who I can contact on Xbox, I'd really like to get back in it if there's stuff going on, just seems the last year or 2 havn't played much.

Good to see you back bud! Things have died down a lot and the site was down for a while but we're getting the ball rolling again. DevientMD, Kru Jones, txschmidt, and myself are still around on Xbox. Reaper (obviously lol) is still around but not playing on live that I'm aware of.

--

October 17, 2017 at 12:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DaTank1230
Well fellas. Look at who is back.
--
http://26wktx1enlg520guoz3y2fi6.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/long-low-lean-fast.jpg DaTank Motorsports
October 23, 2017 at 7:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

reaper mech

Good to see you back tank !!! we are trying to bring the site back up to perfection if you are looking to race hit up Heartless on xbox

--

October 24, 2017 at 10:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator

Oh he's been playing with me. He sprayed a 50 shot on my focus in that video! Lol

--

October 24, 2017 at 6:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Captain795
Hello racers. My gamer tag is captain795, and I'm going crazy with the racing season coming to an end here. So hopefully i can find some races here and get my fix. I've been racing for 12 years now in 4 different cars. I currently have a 72 nova with a big block. Just bought another nova in the 69' variety.looking to do the same with it. Big block ftw
November 24, 2017 at 4:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.