Forum

Forum Home > New Members > Sticky: Introduce Yourself

Kru Jones
Administrator

welcome to the party my dudes!!

--

April 15, 2014 at 5:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jurucutungo
hi all, i am not so new. I was in fhra when i was living in Puerto Rico then i move to texas and was off then came back but had problems connecting and then my 360 cd rom died. Now i am living in Houston with a full time job and bought a xbox one and hopefully i can get some drag racing or any other kind or racing any of you guys may be up to. I am glad to be back in the mix. p.s. is tuning the same for one as it was for 360? i have tried drag just once and my car lifted in to wheels and smacked the wall repeatedly and havent try it again since
April 18, 2014 at 3:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kru Jones
Administrator

JURU!!!!!! how you been homie!!!

--

April 18, 2014 at 3:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jurucutungo
i have been doing good, trying to figure out FM5 drag. how are you been?
April 18, 2014 at 4:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kru Jones
Administrator

Good my man. Wondering what happened to ya!! Good to see you back in the mix!!

--

April 18, 2014 at 5:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jurucutungo
today i see that my nat is in strict (A couple of days ago was on open). could you invite me to a lobby to see if i would get in? it let me create a lobby in multi player and i have no problems playing multiplayer currently, something that i couldnt do in the 360.
April 18, 2014 at 5:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kru Jones
Administrator

fo sho!! im at work til 6 pm CST. ill be on around 8 pm tonite! Ill shoot you an invite!!

--

April 18, 2014 at 6:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jurucutungo
cool, see ya then
April 18, 2014 at 7:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bigice

Hey guys, I'm Bigice. You've probably seen me on forums or in FM4 I'm not sure, or probably have seen the Villain Nova. I've always watched these forums for a while now. I think you guys had another site FHRA or something to that degree. But I didnt want to join because I wasnt sure if I HAVE to be at events every day, but Reaper Mech convinced me to join. I just need some people to play with who I can actually have fun with lol. :D

--

April 20, 2014 at 1:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

reaper mech

the events are open to anyone at anytime they are never mandatory, you can find a few of us on every night willing to run some drags,and drifts (kru jones/txschmidt) if you need help with anything let us know 

oh yeah welcome to the site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--

April 20, 2014 at 1:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BigBen0913

Hey guys!  My name is Big Ben.  I'm your typical American Muscle-loving car guy who is just now getting into Forza after wanting to for years.  I have been racing on Forza for around 4-5 months and I joined up with you guys so I can learn to be a better drag racer.  See y'all on the strip!

April 24, 2014 at 2:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TXschmidt
Administrator

Welcome to the Thunderdome BigBen! You'll a lot of great guys here that are always willing to help out. C-ya at the strip. 8)

--

April 24, 2014 at 2:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

A Bearded Yeti
Welcome Ben! Looking forward to running with ya!
--

April 24, 2014 at 3:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alpal144
Hi I'm Alan. I'm from Adelaide in South Australia. I have only been playing forza 5 since I bought xbox onejust before Xmas. It's been fun but there have been lots of rude pupil who can't handle losing in the drags and think it's fine to knock you out. I found out about the leagues one day by accident when I was trying to do some trouble shooting when I couldn't get forza multilayer working. It came up on a thread about drag racing leagues. Bizarre I thought. Anyway thanks for having me on board.
April 25, 2014 at 1:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner
Welcome to the site Alan. I hear what your saying about the public lobbies, hence the reason I started our drag league a fair few years ago on forza 3. Glad to have another Aussie on the site. ATM there are only 3 of us, me, Jet Performance and Hectic Aunt. Jet is acumtually a fellow South Aussie. Me and Hectic are in NSW. With Forza 5 we currently have our street outlaws series that you are welcome to try and get in on.as the majority of the guys here are from the US we run onamerican eastern time. So for you street outlaws is next on this Sunday afternoon at 12.30 pm Hope to see you there. Also if you have forza 4 and the 360 we have our mustang vs the World Series starting this weekend
--

April 25, 2014 at 6:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

JET Performance

Welcome to new guys that have just joined looked forward to racing with you. Another South Aussie 8)

--

photo 06b285f8-b699-4a75-b92f-838e61e86e56_zps730b6ee0.png

April 25, 2014 at 9:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cipher1962

Welcome Ben glad to see you made it over here and other new guys.

--

Have a good-n

April 26, 2014 at 3:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

x TX OuTLawZ x

Whats up fellas, new to the site looking to get into some action. Names Brian, still getting familiar with the tuning in forza 5 but im ready to see where im at have some fun. Hopefully i dont have to wait to long...

April 27, 2014 at 10:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

A Bearded Yeti

x TX OuTLawZ x at April 27, 2014 at 10:32 AM

Whats up fellas, new to the site looking to get into some action. Names Brian, still getting familiar with the tuning in forza 5 but im ready to see where im at have some fun. Hopefully i dont have to wait to long...

Welcome Brian! We have races every Saturday night and during the week you can catch someone on at some point! Read the rules carefully and build some cars! Looking forward to running with ya! 

--

April 27, 2014 at 10:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

x TX OuTLawZ x

A Bearded Yeti at April 27, 2014 at 10:49 AM

x TX OuTLawZ x at April 27, 2014 at 10:32 AM

Welcome Brian! We have races every Saturday night and during the week you can catch someone on at some point! Read the rules carefully and build some cars! Looking forward to running with ya! 

Already working on it, and cool maybe i can get into some action tonight seeing as how im tired of the dam normal drag race public lobbies haha

April 27, 2014 at 11:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.