Forum

Forum Home > New Members > Sticky: Introduce Yourself

reaper mech

its good to see another drag racer coming over from the drag lobbies, the trick here is to have fun!!!

--

April 27, 2014 at 12:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kayowitdayayo
Wassup i jus been bored of playin the same bullcrap room on forza servers i found this fourn to drag race so if anyone can add me an ivire me when anyone is drag racing my gamertag is my display name
May 6, 2014 at 5:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kru Jones
Administrator

Welcome Newbies!!!! LOL!!! Like the guys said its all about fun here!!! Leave your AWD and supercar dragsters on the shelves!!! Time to kick those training wheels and ride with the big dogs!!! And who those big dogs are remains the true mystery......lol

--

May 6, 2014 at 5:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TXschmidt
Administrator

Blah,blah big dogs blah, blah..... lol

Welcome to the Thunderdome new racers!

--

May 6, 2014 at 6:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

reaper mech

big dogs = pac performance,kru jones,cbs, a bearded yeti,tx schmidt, b66st, devient,mojocrowzombie,hot lz

small fries = everyone else lol

--

May 6, 2014 at 6:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kru Jones
Administrator

reaper mech at May 6, 2014 at 6:41 PM

big dogs = pac performance,kru jones,cbs, a bearded yeti,tx schmidt, b66st, devient,mojocrowzombie,hot lz

That sir..has just earned you a spot on my Friends list.  Your welcome.......lol

--

May 6, 2014 at 6:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

reaper mech

Kru Jones at May 6, 2014 at 6:51 PM

reaper mech at May 6, 2014 at 6:41 PM

That sir..has just earned you a spot on my Friends list.  Your welcome.......lol

huh?? just telling the truth, with out you guys coming up with ideas and events we would be stuck in the drag lobbies or running free mode all the time

--

May 6, 2014 at 6:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DevientMD
Yeah welcome fellas, and Kru, I rolled in like a big dog last week, got to the line and pissed like a pup! Lol
May 6, 2014 at 7:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

A Bearded Yeti

Howdy new guys! 

--

May 6, 2014 at 7:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

xThyMa3str0x

sup y'all

--

#2QUIK4U

May 6, 2014 at 8:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

xSERIOUSJONESx

Ill give a shout out to ,Heartless,Califect,Myself, Killa Spartan,Leadfoot,Tank, guys that are actually on the list that went unmentioned. Keep doing what your doing use the words as motivation(small fries). (Reaper)Nothing against the big dog least but you guys i have to deal with these small fries every saturday. I love being the underdog i wouldnt have it any other way.

May 6, 2014 at 11:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ColdBlueSteel49

I don't wanna be on the BIG DOG list nor did I ask to be, I like french fries better, or what about a Cute Puppies List? Can I be on that one instead?. Besides, I have to feed 2 big dogs every day and it ain't as fun as it sounds. I'll give a shout out to everyone that was not listed on the Big Dogs list. These are the folks that are coming within an inch of beating everyone every Saturday Night. Racing is sooo close it's crazy!!!  Welcome new peeps!!!

--

Fresh out of gears and my shift light's on.

May 6, 2014 at 11:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator
Ahh, I found the commotion. Yea, I haven't came up with ideas lately. I'm more of a participant. BTW welcome to the site to those who just joined!
--

May 7, 2014 at 1:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

xSERIOUSJONESx

I see were deleting post again, this shit is a joke. Im done posting on this site and promoting our races. After you read it feel free to delete it.

May 7, 2014 at 2:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner
I deleted the posts as the owner of this site as I found it wasn't an appropriate place for it being the introduce yourself section where we welcome new site members. I put up a post advising I will be deleting the posts and left it up for half an hour before deleting the posts.
--

May 7, 2014 at 4:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kru Jones
Administrator

Aww man what happened here? I think this went waaaaaaaaay out of hand. As I said the Big Dogs remain to be a mystery. Every event has a different outcome and everyone gives it 100% to keep it close. I really didn't read that far into Reaper's statement and hadn't planned to. But thinking about it I think if that's his idea of the big dogs then so be it. not because I'm on it because he is right. We plan a lot of silly shit to keep us together and racing. What he failed to mention is that a few others here (Bad) have put in just a as much time planning stuff and promoting as well.  So all in all the way I see it, if you run in our Street Outlaw events, out the time in tuning, stay up late just to play a game then your a big dog as well no matter of who fails to mention whose name. The tension is tight, the competition is heavy, just like in real life on the street. Good shit if you ask me! But for real, we have to remember that this is a "virtual" rivalry and in the end we are still people we want to race with and remain friends with. Sorry for the ramble.....pimp out!!!!

--

May 7, 2014 at 8:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

B66ST

Where the @#$% is all the drama coming from lately? Its been like Ragapalooza here, LOL!

Welcome to the site new guys! Dont worry though, its normally drama free around here. 

--
ezgif-save (1)
May 7, 2014 at 11:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Slebzak

What's shakin'? Been playing since the first Forza came out, and been dragging since. Miss the unmodded public S Class RWD rooms on FM4, looking to have some solid races on FM5, the open drag lobbies are pretty much pointless.

May 12, 2014 at 6:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

A Bearded Yeti
Welcome! You'll get some good racing in here that's for sure!
--

May 12, 2014 at 7:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

xSERIOUSJONESx

Slebzak at May 12, 2014 at 6:56 AM

What's shakin'? Been playing since the first Forza came out, and been dragging since. Miss the unmodded public S Class RWD rooms on FM4, looking to have some solid races on FM5, the open drag lobbies are pretty much pointless.

Welcome to FODRL you will definitely get some good racing here. Fodrl has some of the best tuners and street racers you will find on the game IMO. I would put this group up against anyone. And to top it off they are all a great group of guys.
May 12, 2014 at 8:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.