Forum

Forum Home > New Members > Sticky: Introduce Yourself

StopMike2Ffreaky

Hello Everyone IM new here Looking for the oppurtunity to drag race some of my Built Cars Ranging from Muscle to Import. (NO 4 Wheel Drives) my gamertag is the same as my Display name, Feel free to drop a message or add me. I play forza 5.

May 12, 2014 at 12:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DevientMD

Welcome to the forum StopMike, check out our outlaw street races we will be back at it this saturday. Look forward to racing with you!

May 12, 2014 at 1:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

subiewrx2013

Adam. 22. Bay Area, CA. Car: 2013 Wrx w/ invidia catless downpipe, accessport w/ protune, straight pipe exhaust.

This looks like its bringing back the fun online forza races without everyone smashing eachother. Can't wait

Gamertag: subiewrx2013

May 12, 2014 at 2:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kru Jones
Administrator

subiewrx2013 at May 12, 2014 at 2:35 PM

Adam. 22. Bay Area, CA. Car: 2013 Wrx w/ invidia catless downpipe, accessport w/ protune, straight pipe exhaust.

This looks like its bringing back the fun online forza races without everyone smashing eachother. Can't wait

Gamertag: subiewrx2013

welcome to the site my dude!! no crashes? .........well that remains to be seen...lol!!!! Plenty of cool guys to pal around here with so enjoy!!

--

May 12, 2014 at 3:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner

Wow influx of new guys!! Welcome fellas. Be sure to check out the events and get signed up. I assure you you wont be disappointed!!!

--

May 12, 2014 at 6:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mr Momesh

Whats up everyone?! ive been trying to find a drag racing/street racing league and stumbled across FODRL. I'll be looking forward to getting that numba 1 spot lol 

May 16, 2014 at 10:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mr Momesh

Mr Momesh is my gamertag 

May 16, 2014 at 10:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AshleyWetstein

Hey everyone I'm new here and I don't own xbox one or Forza 5 YET sadly, but I should in a few weeks or so if everything goes to plan.  I love drag racing IRL and in forza, and I can't wait to get into your street outlaws inspired races.  Thanks for hosting this.

--

May 25, 2014 at 8:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sportsman5990
Administrator
Hey no problem! You will meet some great guys in forza 4 + 5! There is a season going on in forza 4 right now, about half way through. Feel free to join in! Also, Imyself am planing to get the xbox one without the kinect soon as well! See you on the strip!
--

**Chevy Novas! Dragging Mustangs Since 1964**

May 25, 2014 at 9:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DatBeatDropDo13

hi im carson, im 12, i love street outlaws and when i found out about FODRL, i was stoaked. i have forza 4:(, but in the summer i might be getting to chose 1 of 50 cars from my grandpas farm (ranging from 1950's- 1980's), my dream is to have the fastest street car in canada

May 25, 2014 at 1:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AshleyWetstein

Sportsman5990 at May 25, 2014 at 9:49 AM

Hey no problem! You will meet some great guys in forza 4 + 5! There is a season going on in forza 4 right now, about half way through. Feel free to join in! Also, Imyself am planing to get the xbox one without the kinect soon as well! See you on the strip!

there's one for FM4 right now? I'd love to get into that but I can't seem to find it on the forums, do you have a link?  Would be sweet to get in on that :)

--

May 25, 2014 at 2:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

reaper mech

AshleyWetstein at May 25, 2014 at 2:37 PM

Sportsman5990 at May 25, 2014 at 9:49 AM

there's one for FM4 right now? I'd love to get into that but I can't seem to find it on the forums, do you have a link?  Would be sweet to get in on that :)

the series for fm4 is mustangs vs the world ther is a pic you can click on for more details..

i want to welcome all of the new members to the site and our drag racing community , its kinda quiet right now while the guys are reorganizing somethings. but it will come back full force  be ready!!

--

May 25, 2014 at 2:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

GT PERF OC

Hey guys. I'm Greg. Long time Forza guy. Gamertag same as S/N.

May 29, 2014 at 12:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

NL TORQUE

Hey fellows NL TORQUE here looking for a cheaper way to go drag racing, I've always been a painter in Forza and won paint comps in every Forza since 2, I tryed the strip out the other day and discoverd that it works in this version, so now it's time drag race.

send friend request fast public lobbies are driving me insane!

June 1, 2014 at 9:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Subiewrx2013

Hey everyone this looks awesome! Can't wait to start racing here. made an account awhile ago but lost the password and dont have the email address. How do I start racing? I read through all the rules and have a few car builds in mind.

June 3, 2014 at 3:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sportsman5990
Administrator
Hello to all the new racers! If you are a forza 5 racer i believe that there is one more street outlaw race before the season ends. Then after that im sure there will be 8 wide racing as well. And for forza 4 there is a season half way through. Click on the pciture mustang vs the world for more info as well as 8 wide rules
--

**Chevy Novas! Dragging Mustangs Since 1964**

June 3, 2014 at 7:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TXschmidt
Administrator

Whats up everyone! Welcome to all the new ones and look forward to racing with y'all. There is about to be a new season of "Street Out Laws" for FM5 and it's always a good time. For those that also like to drift, we have a few guys here that get together and smoke some tires. No matter what part of Forza you like, you're in the right spot.

Hope to see you in my rearview mirror on the strip. :P

--

June 3, 2014 at 10:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunatik1977
I read about you online. New to Forza. I'm coming from the gran turismo series. I have muscle and imports. Looking forward to meeting ya'll and hope to see you on the track.
June 3, 2014 at 6:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

newsouthjoker1
Name is newsouthjoker1 been a street racer for years when not racing I'm turning wrenches down to run any time
--
Street racings not a crime Well it is but f/¢k it
June 6, 2014 at 12:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

newsouthjoker1
Also fm5 is my poison
--
Street racings not a crime Well it is but f/¢k it
June 6, 2014 at 12:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.