Forum

Forum Home > New Members > Sticky: Introduce Yourself

[email protected]
Site Owner

Welcome to the site guys. Our new Street Outlaws season should be kicking off soon. stay tuned on the site for details.

If your still on FM4 check out our Mustang vs The World Series

--

June 6, 2014 at 2:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

FordCapri83

Hows it going everyone, my name is Erik. Love cars, love racing, and love having a good time! Hope people still use this web site! lol

June 11, 2014 at 7:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sportsman5990
Administrator
Yea we sure do! Street outlaws new season starts this saturday at 8 pm est or 7pm cnt time. Details at home page
--

**Chevy Novas! Dragging Mustangs Since 1964**

June 11, 2014 at 9:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TXschmidt
Administrator

FordCapri83 at June 11, 2014 at 7:29 AM

Hows it going everyone, my name is Erik. Love cars, love racing, and love having a good time! Hope people still use this web site! lol

Good to have you buddy and welcome to the site! Like Sportsman said we start the "Street Outlaws" (FM5) this weekend so you're just in time to join the fun and if you are playing FM4 there is the "Mustang vs World" going on. Both events are full of great / fun players. There is also car shows and time attacks that are ran every week. Car shows are for both FM4 and FM5 but, the time attacks are only for FM5. Here is a link to find more --------> Click me!

--

June 11, 2014 at 12:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner

FordCapri83 at June 11, 2014 at 7:29 AM

Welcome to the site mate. as you can see by the comments above the site is still alive and kicking with events in both FM4 and FM5

--

June 11, 2014 at 10:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

migraine247

Hello, I joined probably a year ago. But got very busy and didn't even get one race in. I hope this time things are different. I love American Muscle. All kinds are good by me but my first love is 67-69 Camaro. My first car was a 69 Camaro SS. Can't wait to line em up.

--

GO BLUE 

GOD BLESS AMERICA

June 13, 2014 at 2:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

FordWrench 420
I'm goin to try to get on tonight since the track got rained out. Hopefully somebody sends me an invite I still don't understand this new multiplayer format.
--
1940 Ford Coupe 9.44 best
June 21, 2014 at 6:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

drinkingspy51

Hey guys, it's Drinkingspy51. I joined the site because I love drag racing and I'm already looking at the street outlaw rules section. Hope to have something ready for the next street outlaws challlenge. I would love to make the list

June 23, 2014 at 4:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner

Welcome to the site guys. glad to have you here. sign ups for this weeks races will b posted shortly. stay tuned

--

June 23, 2014 at 6:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sm0knss04

Hello my gamertag is sm0knss04. My real name is James though. I just recently got forza 5. I was on a street outlaws list on forza 4 and was the number 1 guy for 1 2 months on there, then held the number 2 spot until i bought bmy xbox one. i am trying to learn the new ways of tuning that forza 5 has to offer and hope to be on yall's list soon.

Thanks.....James

July 3, 2014 at 8:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

reaper mech

sm0knss04 at July 3, 2014 at 8:23 PM

Hello my gamertag is sm0knss04. My real name is James though. I just recently got forza 5. I was on a street outlaws list on forza 4 and was the number 1 guy for 1 2 months on there, then held the number 2 spot until i bought bmy xbox one. i am trying to learn the new ways of tuning that forza 5 has to offer and hope to be on yall's list soon.

Thanks.....James

welcome to the site sm0kn . there really 2 thing thats different about drag tuning in fm5 than fm4 is the rear camber set it a -2.5 and forget it  the hard launching wheelie cars just need a slight rebound adjustment to keep the nose down ither than these its the same.. on the street however.. its a totally different animal.

--

July 3, 2014 at 9:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hole shot 4496
Hello guys my Gamer tag is Hole shot 4496, love street racing and building new street cars! Want to try to hit the list soon.
--
July 10, 2014 at 8:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

A Bearded Yeti

Hole shot 4496 at July 10, 2014 at 8:13 PM

Hello guys my Gamer tag is Hole shot 4496, love street racing and building new street cars! Want to try to hit the list soon.

Welcome! Just read the rules and build some cars! Look forward to racing ya and there is always some great racing!! 

--

July 10, 2014 at 11:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TXschmidt
Administrator

A Bearded Yeti at July 10, 2014 at 11:03 PM

Hole shot 4496 at July 10, 2014 at 8:13 PM

Welcome! Just read the rules and build some cars! Look forward to racing ya and there is always some great racing!! 

+1 and next race is this weekend and if you don't have any cars ready you should just come and hang out with us to see kind of how we street race. Either way glad to have you to the site.

--

July 11, 2014 at 9:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Taylor7two7

New around here, and to xbox one for that matter. Never been an xbox guy in the past. Had Forza for a couple of days now and am hooked on the drag racing part. Hope to see some of ya'll on there and maybe learn a thing or two.

July 12, 2014 at 9:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JET Performance

Welcome to the forums mate hope to see u on the strip 8)

--

photo 06b285f8-b699-4a75-b92f-838e61e86e56_zps730b6ee0.png

July 12, 2014 at 11:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rage6i6i6

Hey just joined the site. Anyone looking for some casual street drags add me Rage6i6i6 xb1

July 16, 2014 at 8:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TXschmidt
Administrator

Welcome Rage, if your looking for some casual street drags, your in the right place. We have the "Street Outlaws" that we run almost every weekend here is the link to the rules http://fodrl.webs.com/street-outlaws-rules

It's very laid back with some great guys. Make yourself at home and hope to see you on the streets. TX

--

July 16, 2014 at 9:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Codyhodge92
I'm Cody Hodge I play forza. 5 all the time I have 4 Drag cars reaching 400 to 1000 hp So if you want to drag add me
--
July 18, 2014 at 1:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lil x Homzy
My xbox gt Lil x Homzy I play forza a lot mostly drag and have been looking for a club like this for a long time I was brought here from xbox forums
July 18, 2014 at 5:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.