Forum

Forum Home > New Members > Sticky: Introduce Yourself

TXschmidt
Administrator

Codyhodge92 at July 18, 2014 at 1:07 AM

I'm Cody Hodge I play forza. 5 all the time I have 4 Drag cars reaching 400 to 1000 hp So if you want to drag add me

Welcome to the site! Look around we run drags every weekend and a lot of us are online most of the week.

--

July 18, 2014 at 5:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TXschmidt
Administrator

Lil x Homzy at July 18, 2014 at 5:14 PM

My xbox gt Lil x Homzy I play forza a lot mostly drag and have been looking for a club like this for a long time I was brought here from xbox forums

Welcome to you also! Always great to have more drag racers for the Forza forums, since the drag forums on there are pretty dead. Look around and just about everyones name on this site is their gamer tag. Look forward to racing with y'all.

--

July 18, 2014 at 5:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shredding YeTi

Been drag racing and tuning since forza 3. Just recently got Forza 5 and have been looking for something organized like this!! Can't wait to get in on all the action. 

--
July 24, 2014 at 7:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner

Welcome to the part YeTi we already have A Bearded Yeti here so now we have 2 Yeti's. :) Not sure there is a race scheduled for this weekend but if not there should be one next weekend. just get some cars ready and sign up when the thread is posted

--

July 24, 2014 at 11:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Skywarper97

Hey, my name is Skywarper97. I am a drag racing fan, and have been my entire life. I heard about FODRL through Forza's website in a thread posting drag car pics. I can't wait to race with you guys!

July 27, 2014 at 10:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

reaper mech

Hello skywarper!!!!! welcome to the site . a few questions which version of forza do you have ? what classes do you like running ? and are you ok to race on the weekends?

--

July 28, 2014 at 12:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Skywarper97

I have Forza 4 and 5, but i prefer to race on 5. I like to run primarily A to S class cars, and i'm fine with racing on weekends

July 28, 2014 at 1:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DevientMD
Well then you sir are in luck. Check out the street outlaw rules and regs. You can run anywhere from 1 to all 3 classes if you choose. We should be back at it Saturday, see you later and welcome to the site.
July 28, 2014 at 3:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Skywarper97

Cool, thanks

July 28, 2014 at 7:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

X275 Outlaw
Hey y'all! I'm new to the site, but have been playing this game since the very first one, haha, love drag and street racing, have a '99 Trans Am with an forged and cammed LS1, LS3 heads and intake, and a pair of shiny circles strapped underneath it, but in my free time I loveeee goofing off on this game and love the idea of getting into a league until I'm done with college! Tired of racing everyone in their cars at the tops of the leaderboards, no one's in it for the actual sport anymore. I mostly stick to tuning on late model muscle cars, got a pair of Vette's that need to get broken in if anyone's interested :D
July 29, 2014 at 12:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

reaper mech

X275 Outlaw at July 29, 2014 at 12:55 AM

Hey y'all! I'm new to the site, but have been playing this game since the very first one, haha, love drag and street racing, have a '99 Trans Am with an forged and cammed LS1, LS3 heads and intake, and a pair of shiny circles strapped underneath it, but in my free time I loveeee goofing off on this game and love the idea of getting into a league until I'm done with college! Tired of racing everyone in their cars at the tops of the leaderboards, no one's in it for the actual sport anymore. I mostly stick to tuning on late model muscle cars, got a pair of Vette's that need to get broken in if anyone's interested :D

if you are on around 7pm cst tomorrow i will be down for some test hits at this weeks spot Top Gear track a.k.a. the ice rink

--

July 29, 2014 at 1:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

X275 Outlaw
Sounds good Reaper, I'll add you after work tomorrow and try to get on around then. Haven't tuned my cars on the street at all since I've never had a reason to.. We'll see if I can keep it in a straight line ;)
July 29, 2014 at 1:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner

Welcome to the site mate. What is the TA running on the strip?

Your in the right place if you want to race non leaderboard cars. Also check out our Time attacks if you are interested. :) 

--

July 29, 2014 at 2:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

X275 Outlaw
Fastest pass was an 11.92 in the 1/4 on a 275 drag radial, haven't tuned it yet with the turbos, also going up to a wider tire and replacing all the suspension. It's the family race car, haha. It's only been to the track once, too many parts get broken there it seems like. Hoping once every weak link is swapped out and if it'll hook, I'll hang around the track more. Mostly just roll and dig race on the street. Damned thing has 3.42 gears and still has trouble hooking.
July 29, 2014 at 7:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DOORKNOB24

Hello everyone! I'm reterning from the grave. I raced with the fhra in the first few seasons and life changes took me away from the xbox for a few years. I will be back in action one the ONE pretty soon. Look forward to racing with you guys soon!

btw: Congraglations on your new unity and little person PAC!!!!!!

August 16, 2014 at 10:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner
Holy shit!! It's DK! Welcome back buddy!! I've missed racing with you. I know your itching to get in on the street outlaws :)
--

August 17, 2014 at 7:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

GradualMender25

Hello gamertag is GradualMender25. Love the sport of drag racing and wish to have a drag car one day in the near future. Ready and eager to get online and finally race against some of the best. Wanna give a big thanks for creating this drag racing league. Watched some videos and really love the league.

August 27, 2014 at 10:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner

Welcome to the site mate. Hopefully we will be running the Street Outlaws this weekend. At this stage it should still be on.

--

August 28, 2014 at 2:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AKA Bearcub
My name is AKA Bearcub, I've been searching for some people to drag with and this looks like the place to be
--
August 31, 2014 at 4:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner

Welcome to the site bearcub. If your on FM5 be sure to sign up for Street Outlaws. Its a hell of a lot of fun. ATM there is nothing happening here for FM4 but hopefully something will start up again soon.

--

August 31, 2014 at 11:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.