Forum

Forum Home > All things Forza > Reaper's Open source circuit tunes

reaper mech

hey guys some of you know im fairly decent when it comes to carving corners when im not on the drag strip well i have put together some cars and posted them on the forza forums here is the link feel free to comment on them there with your feedback

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst723_-R-M-Reaper-Motors-open-source-FM5-database--UPDATED--2-12-2014.aspx

--

March 2, 2014 at 9:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

A Bearded Yeti
Nice! I'll have to compare the miata tune to what I came up with! Lol. I'm sure mine isn't as nice!
March 2, 2014 at 9:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

reaper mech

well im in the middle of re-tuning the c5 vette for Bclass and im going to do an A class nsx(since i cant use it unlimited street anymore lol) then i want to start venturing into s-p class and see what i can come up with in non lb cars 

--

March 2, 2014 at 9:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner

Awesome buddy. i'll definitely be checking these out. :)

--

March 2, 2014 at 10:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

reaper mech

oh dont worry pac there will be a rotary tune up just for you so get to work making your fm5 pac performance paint job

--

March 2, 2014 at 10:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

A Bearded Yeti
I'm building a c class Nissan fairlady z. The old one. You should help me out! Lol I can get a decent time, but I know it's lacking. The sweeping corners are what kill me.
March 2, 2014 at 10:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner

reaper mech at March 2, 2014 at 10:26 PM

oh dont worry pac there will be a rotary tune up just for you so get to work making your fm5 pac performance paint job

Ok i will buddy. just struggling to find time.

--

March 2, 2014 at 10:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

reaper mech

yeti i dont mind helping anyone with tuning  just pm me your build parts and tune settings and when i can party chat again i will help you out ... typing thatout would take too long lol

--

March 2, 2014 at 10:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

A Bearded Yeti
Haha.. I hear ya!
March 2, 2014 at 11:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

reaper mech

bump new tunes will start arriving soon!!!!

--

March 12, 2014 at 9:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TXschmidt
Administrator

I have to give reaper credit on his tunes, I've been using his tunes since FM4 for rivals and still use his tunes for FM5. Everytime I use one of his tunes I move up on the LB. Great tunes my man and thanks for always taking the time to help me out! PS I'll try not to beat you to bad with your own tunes! lol JK

--

March 13, 2014 at 10:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

reaper mech

ha TX when you beat me with my own tunes i laugh alot it means i did something right !!!

--

March 13, 2014 at 7:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.