Forum

Forum Home > All things Forza > XBONE issues

DevientMD
I think my x1 is taking a shit. Forza just goes to the title screen and the little loading symbol just spins and spins. Any ideas or am I screwed?
May 2, 2014 at 9:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sportsman5990
Administrator
Geez man ur the newest one to get an xbox one. Wow, well if u r screwed its still under the warranty and they should get u a new one if its a common issue
--

**Chevy Novas! Dragging Mustangs Since 1964**

May 2, 2014 at 9:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

reaper mech

ok i might be able to help do a soft reset hold teh xbox button on the console until you see an orange light on the power brick, after this wait 5 sec use the controller to power on the xb1 it will take a bit to load as you are doing a full boot instead of a quick boot.

please post if this works if it does not leave some more info 

--

May 2, 2014 at 10:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DevientMD
Well, I ended up powering it down and unplugging the power brick for a few minutes, it seems to be working so far. It was odd, would not play forza, would play Madden but with no sound, and froze loading titanfall. This is exactly why I got an extended warranty lol.
May 2, 2014 at 10:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

reaper mech

sounds like its a software(update issue) if it keeps doing this on forza you may need to uninstall the game (your save game file will be fine) then reinstall for a fresh update

--

May 2, 2014 at 10:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HotLZ77
Administrator

Welcome to "Next-Gen" BETA testing.

Bend over > uncle Bill is coming in !!

Lot of different problems with the Xbone, but not everyone sees them all. ;)

Look at FAQ on FM.net for good info.

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst6805_Forza-Motorsport-5---Game-FAQ.aspx

before you quit > back up to screen where you hit A Button to start game, then exit game

You can exit the game when you are back at the dashboard:

- make sure game tile is selected

- press 3 line button

- scroll down to Quit & when you click that then FM5 will stop running &

display the not running image

The above applies to any game/app.

--

................................................ Ship High In Transit

May 3, 2014 at 12:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

A Bearded Yeti

This happens to me all the time. Usually when I switch games. I do the quit option from the home page as Hot suggested. I also shut down my xbox all the way every time before Saturdays races. I also have major party issues on games like cod and battlefield. I haven't found a fix for that :)

--

May 3, 2014 at 12:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

JET Performance

Several friends have metioned to me ongoing party & multiplayer issues for them that take the gloss of it for them.

--

photo 06b285f8-b699-4a75-b92f-838e61e86e56_zps730b6ee0.png

May 3, 2014 at 12:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DevientMD
I tried just about everything, and a hard reboot is all that worked, the next step was the DROP test lol. Looks like im good to go for tonight. Thanks for all the input guys I was pretty pissed for minute there.
May 3, 2014 at 9:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

JET Performance
Drop test lmao Iv'e seen the drop tests on youtube MD of the Galaxy S5 iphone 5 etc it does not end well - glad you didn't try it buddy ;)
--

photo 06b285f8-b699-4a75-b92f-838e61e86e56_zps730b6ee0.png

May 3, 2014 at 10:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

xThyMa3str0x

when ever that happens to me, hold the xbox one button down for 10 sec, wat a couple of minutes and then powere on.

--

#2QUIK4U

May 3, 2014 at 2:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.