Forum

Forum Home > All things Forza > I'm joining the partA

JET Performance

Dick Smith over here has Xbone bundle with titanfall & forza 5 & 3 months of live for a touch over $525 (online only icluding free delivery) from 6/5-7/5 7pm to 7pm EST. Considering the Xbone retails here for $599 if you don't buy the bundle. I pulled the trigger & shouted myself an early birthday present for 2.5 weeks time. As a bonus my DSE invoice shows there throwing in a Play & Charge kit also at n/c.  :)

Hopefully it's not one of DSE sales that they show stock when you order and then it's a back order job that they seem to do more often now Woolworths Ltd sold them of. But seems to be plenty of Xbone stock around atm so should get it shortly. Online with free delivery sure beats lugging it home from the CBD on the bus as it's a heavy bugger. 

Hopefully I will have double the fun with 360 & One. Maybe just maybe one day I will get on reapers big dog list lmbo.  :P

partA pronouced Part"A"

--

photo 06b285f8-b699-4a75-b92f-838e61e86e56_zps730b6ee0.png

May 6, 2014 at 10:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

reaper mech

well you can edit that and add your self in there , i was still at work so i had to type fast and your name slipped my mind sorry jet

--

May 6, 2014 at 10:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

xSERIOUSJONESx

Ill give a shout out to Heartless,Califect,Myself, Killa Spartan,Leadfoot,Tank, guys that are actually on the list that went unmentioned. Keep doing what your doing use the words as motivation(small fries). (Reaper)Nothing against the big dog list but you guys i have to deal with these small fries every saturday. I love being the underdog i wouldnt have it any other way.

May 6, 2014 at 11:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

reaper mech

the big dog list lol was for the guys on the site(fhra -fodrl) not the list hehe didnt mean to ruffle feathers....  jet i hope to see you soon on the track and drag strips  ...i hope they done back order you 

--

May 6, 2014 at 11:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JET Performance

It's all good reaper your list is fine as is just a few racers that missed out as Bad pointed out amongst others. But no need to apologise mate  8) I like fries so if im on the small fries list that's  8) by me.  I wonder if GT Fries Performance is taken hmmm!  :P

--

May 6, 2014 at 11:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner

xSERIOUSJONESx at May 6, 2014 at 11:04 PM

Ill give a shout out to Heartless,Califect,Myself, Killa Spartan,Leadfoot,Tank, guys that are actually on the list that went unmentioned. Keep doing what your doing use the words as motivation(small fries). (Reaper)Nothing against the big dog list but you guys i have to deal with these small fries every saturday. I love being the underdog i wouldnt have it any other way.

reaper's message had nothing to do with street outlaws IMO. He was just referring to those of us who have been on this site the longest and running arranging race tournaments.

I personally wouldn't have a list as everyone here is equal especially when it comes to hitting the blacktop.

We are all here with one purpose! To have fun in a game we love. I understand there will be smack talk from time to time but at the end of the day its just a game we are all here for the same thing so lets all just get along :)

--

May 6, 2014 at 11:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

xSERIOUSJONESx
That's not how I took it, and I'm sure I didn't misinterpret what he said Everyone else small fries. But it seems there's always someone there to rescue reaper he's a instigator and throws these subliminal shots on the forum all the time and nothing's said about it until someone responds to it.
May 6, 2014 at 11:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner

xSERIOUSJONESx at May 6, 2014 at 11:32 PM

That's not how I took it, and I'm sure I didn't misinterpret what he said Everyone else small fries. But it seems there's always someone there to rescue reaper he's a instigator and throws these subliminal shots on the forum all the time and nothing's said about it until someone responds to it.

Im not coming to anyones rescue. im just telling it how i see it. He did also refer to himself as a small frie too. as i said in my post i wouldnt have a list or categorise anyone but just wanted to state how i saw it.

--

May 6, 2014 at 11:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

xSERIOUSJONESx
You stated your opinion and I stated mine.
May 6, 2014 at 11:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner

Welcome to tha Part A Jet. Hope yopu get you XBONE Soon. You wont be disapointed

--

May 7, 2014 at 12:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

JET Performance

It looks like only one more sleep lol as 1/2 an hour ago I got the email your order number #12345JET is on it's way to you. Get on it StarTrack delivery dude.  8)

--

May 7, 2014 at 12:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator
I'm guessing I missed something again. Thanks for the shout out Bad.
--

May 7, 2014 at 12:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

A Bearded Yeti

Haha.. Here we go again! Anyways, Hope to race with you soon Jet!  I haven't had the pleasure of you beating me up on the street yet!

--

May 7, 2014 at 6:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

JET Performance
On the strip Yeti I maybe competitive mate but on the street I'm sure I will be butt whipped figuratively speaking. Looking forward to racing you to mate. Looking forward to racing everyone I have not raced and old friends that don't race FM4 anymore.
--

May 7, 2014 at 7:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kru Jones
Administrator

Looking forward to racing with you again Jet!!

--

May 7, 2014 at 8:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DevientMD
I think you will do well on the street Jet, hell im no street racer, but now im enjoying it and have had decent luck tuning so far. If I can do it I know you can too bring it on buddy!
May 7, 2014 at 10:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

B66ST

Backwards street racing!.......... FTW!   LOL

--
ezgif-save (1)
May 7, 2014 at 11:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mojo Crowzombie
Administrator

I may be crashing this party as well.  My wife promised my son a new Xbox if his grades were good. Of corse he kept up his end of the deal, I've seen the FM5 bundle for $445 here, but I haven't looked around that much.  I will finish up the Mustang vs World season before I can make any steady appearances.

--

May 7, 2014 at 12:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TXschmidt
Administrator

Hell yeah Jet is getting the XBone! I miss you making me laugh but, don't miss all the times you beat me at the strip! :P

--

May 7, 2014 at 12:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TXschmidt
Administrator

BTW I feel left out of all the drama, so.... BLAH LOUD NOISES BLAH BLAH BLAH DRAMA DRAMA! Just kidding guys. Like I said before we just need a big group hug. #Bro-mance :roll:

--

May 7, 2014 at 12:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.