Forum

Forum Home > FODRL Archives > Street outlaws this weekend

[email protected]
Site Owner
Hey guys I'm not going to make it this weekend so if you want to run it with out me let me know and I will need someone to fill me in with how the races went so I can update the leaderboards.
--

May 7, 2014 at 7:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

A Bearded Yeti
Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to take this weekend off being mothers day weekend and all. Good thing my wife likes to play forza, so we can cellabrate that way! :)
--

May 7, 2014 at 7:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kru Jones
Administrator

No worries we will take the week off!!

--

May 7, 2014 at 8:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

B66ST

Sounds good to me. Not sure if i was going to be around or not. Recently became single so been out mingling, lol.

--
ezgif-save (1)
May 7, 2014 at 12:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DevientMD
Sweet im not gonna be around this weekend either. Yeti your a Bastard lol jk. My wife likes gaming but never forza lol. And boost, keep that pimp hand strong bro!
May 7, 2014 at 1:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

A Bearded Yeti
Haha.. She is addicted to drifting right now! I'm going to build her a drag car and see how she does, unless she drives better than me! Lol Then I'll have to ban her!
--

May 7, 2014 at 1:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Leadfoot

No mustangs for her Yeti, i dont know if I can take two of your tunes without  ballin up in the corner and crying over my ineffectiveness as a tuner........

May 7, 2014 at 2:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DevientMD
Nice yeti that's awesome. I built a 2010 Camaro for my wife on circuit. Its purple and pink with like 300 butterflies on it, its disgusting lmao. She was doing pretty well, even pulled an epic 3 wide slide job on me once that anyone would be proud of, but lost interest pretty quick. Borderlands and cod zombies is another story tho, she rocks that shit!
May 7, 2014 at 2:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ColdBlueSteel49

Zombies was the only reason I played COD!! lol. Yeti's wife is getting pretty good at drifting. She's picking it up quick.

--

Fresh out of gears and my shift light's on.

May 7, 2014 at 2:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

A Bearded Yeti
Should of seen her last night CBS! I built her a 240 and she was doing pretty damn well! She also loves cod and battlefield, which she kicks ass at those!
--

May 7, 2014 at 3:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ColdBlueSteel49

I was too punch drunk in love my new 40 Ford Coupe to notice anything else going on but I'll be on this evening to do some sidewayz slippin' 8)

--

Fresh out of gears and my shift light's on.

May 7, 2014 at 3:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DevientMD
If I can get on send me an invite, or I will just crash the party!
May 7, 2014 at 4:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kru Jones
Administrator

You guys and your cool video game playing women....mine just rides a motorcylce..what the fucks her problem?

--

May 7, 2014 at 4:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

B66ST

Kru Jones at May 7, 2014 at 4:49 PM

You guys and your cool video game playing women....mine just rides a motorcylce..what the fucks her problem?

does she do the whole thong showing thing on the back? with the pants slipped down a bit? :P

--
ezgif-save (1)
May 7, 2014 at 4:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

B66ST

On another note, video games are kinda what ruined my relationship this time around.  :|

--
ezgif-save (1)
May 7, 2014 at 4:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner

B66ST at May 7, 2014 at 4:54 PM

On another note, video games are kinda what ruined my relationship this time around.  :|

That sucks man. It's hard to find the right balance. I don't play nearly as much as I used to since I met my new girl after splitting with my wife but she has 2 little girls which take up a lot of time and I'm cool with that. I'm living in a tiny apartment at the moment where the tv and box are in my bedroom so can't really play while my fiancé is sleeping. Moving to a bigger place in a few months so I'll make sure I have my games room for some late night shenanigans. :) @ Kru nothing wrong with you wife I think a motorcycle riding wife in your situation trumps a video game playing wife. Lots more fun to be had riding!
--

May 7, 2014 at 5:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner
Btw sorry about this weekend. Just can't really so it due to Mother's Day and all. So we will miss this week and pick up again next weekend at catalunya.
--

May 7, 2014 at 5:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

B66ST

[email protected] at May 7, 2014 at 5:42 PM

B66ST at May 7, 2014 at 4:54 PM

That sucks man. It's hard to find the right balance. I don't play nearly as much as I used to since I met my new girl after splitting with my wife but she has 2 little girls which take up a lot of time and I'm cool with that. I'm living in a tiny apartment at the moment where the tv and box are in my bedroom so can't really play while my fiancé is sleeping. Moving to a bigger place in a few months so I'll make sure I have my games room for some late night shenanigans. :) @ Kru nothing wrong with you wife I think a motorcycle riding wife in your situation trumps a video game playing wife. Lots more fun to be had riding!

yea its cool. she understood it was a hobby of mine before we got together. it wasnt like i ignored her. bitches be trippin    lol

--
ezgif-save (1)
May 7, 2014 at 5:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kru Jones
Administrator

B66ST at May 7, 2014 at 4:51 PM

Kru Jones at May 7, 2014 at 4:49 PM

does she do the whole thong showing thing on the back? with the pants slipped down a bit? :P

lmao!!! No thong showing...during the ride at least!!! Here's my lil bandito right here!!!

--

May 7, 2014 at 5:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

B66ST

LOL  hell yea, ride or die chick. im not big on bikes but that teg looks clean. ;)

--
ezgif-save (1)
May 7, 2014 at 9:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.