Forum

Forum Home > FODRL Season 11 & 12 Archive > Mustang vs The World Rnd 3 recap

Mojo Crowzombie
Administrator

MUSTANG vs The World

Round 3

ELIMINATOR 10.800

KillerWooZ FTW

Our 3rd race this season had plenty of action as 12 racers gathered at the test track to see who would be the Eliminator 10.800 bracket champion.  The prelims provided some close racing and eight racers advanced to the final lobby.

MyStang, Silentkiller, and KillerWooZ would represent the FOMA.  Pac, Jet, HotLZ, Wolfpack Mouse, and Hektic represented the FOIMA. Once again lag would take some of the edge off the action, but WooZ would run to the win and take 1st, MyStang would secure 4th, and Pac would be in a battle for 2nd with Silent as they would tie at the end of Rnd 2.  After the tie breaker it would be Silent taking 2nd making for a VooDoo 1, 2.

FINAL RESULTS

1st - KillerWooZ

2nd - SilentKiller

3rd - Pac Performance

4th - x MyStang2F4U x

Now for some lag.....

Mouse pulling the front wheels... 100ft past the finish line.

The new Holden Chevy merger?

My favorite. Notice the black mustang way behind Pac.  The time is 7.227 at 45% of the track.

This is at 47% track 7.370, that's some nitrous kit.

Thanks to all who raced with us. Hope to see Hobbes and Devient back soon. Next race will be in 2 weeks 31 May, 10 pm est. Pure Street 10.700 bracket.

--

May 18, 2014 at 10:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner

Awesome recap as usual Mojo. Love that lag wheelie from Mouse :)

--

May 18, 2014 at 10:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

s1lentk1ller318

i asked wooz if he would loan me his nos kit .... he just laughed 

May 19, 2014 at 11:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JET Performance

Congrats to Wooz on the W & all placegetters gr8 write up Mojo & pics. Those lag pics that Black Stang in a rocket ship. That silver Vet has shafted me ouch!!!  :P To think I was saying in practice before that race I hate that tittle "From Behind" & look wat happens to my HSV.  :roll:

--

photo 06b285f8-b699-4a75-b92f-838e61e86e56_zps730b6ee0.png

May 20, 2014 at 2:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mojo Crowzombie
Administrator

I wrote a shorter write up because all the pics.  All those lag pics came from the same replay.

--

May 20, 2014 at 11:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Wolf Pack Racing

[email protected] at May 18, 2014 at 10:14 PM

Hahahaha years of practice LOL JK. At first when i was looking at the pictures i was amazed, then i scrolled down and seen my chevelle on two wheels Lol. I've been editing pictures of it too lol. Would be nice if anybody has that race saved and sent it to me

--

Follow our instagram @WolfPack_Racing.

May 20, 2014 at 3:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mojo Crowzombie
Administrator

Wolf Pack Racing at May 20, 2014 at 3:07 PM

[email protected] at May 18, 2014 at 10:14 PM

Hahahaha years of practice LOL JK. At first when i was looking at the pictures i was amazed, then i scrolled down and seen my chevelle on two wheels Lol. I've been editing pictures of it too lol. Would be nice if anybody has that race saved and sent it to me

I would send you the replay but I delete them after I watch them so I can keep track of the ones I've seen. I usually veiw about 6 or 7 replays each race, I think I still have the pic I can send.

--

May 20, 2014 at 6:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Wolf Pack Racing

Oh man! And already gotta pic :) but thx

--

Follow our instagram @WolfPack_Racing.

May 21, 2014 at 2:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.