Forum

Forum Home > FODRL Season 11 & 12 Archive > Mustang vs The World Rnd 5 recap

Mojo Crowzombie
Administrator

MUSTANG vs The World

Round 5

RENEGADE 10.300

SILENTKILLER TAKES THE WIN

The 5th race this season turned up the volume to 10.300 and 12 racers showed up for battle to see who could take the Renegade Bracket Championship.  The prelims ran smooth and provided some close racing.  Eight racers would advance to the final lobby, Wolfpack Dodge in the 69 Charger, Mojo in the 2013 Boss Cobra, Hektic in the PAC BMW, Devient in the Black and Blue 70 Camaro, Wolfpack Mouse in the 66 Nova, Jet in the 40 Ford, BigBen in the Dart, and Silent in the 95 Mustang.

Round 1 would see Hektic, Devient, and Dodge exit early.  Mouse and Jet would fall out next followed by Mojo.  BigBen would come up short as Silent would begin building up his points lead.  Round 2 would see Mouse out first, but a 2nd heat elimination of BigBen would open up opportunities for the rest of the field.  Hektic and Jet would find the exit next followed by Dodge.  Mojo would run a steady sixth once again.  Devient saw the door that Ben left open and would blast it off the hinges, taking the top points as Silent padded his lead.  Silent put in the early work and nailed down the top points for a 1st place finish, Mojo's staedy running earned him the 2nd place points, and Devient stormed inot 3rd leaving Jet and BigBen in a tie for the 4th place spot.  A tie breaker would be ran but Jet and Ben would tie again forcing a second sudden death heat.  Jet would take the points helping him close the gap on MyStang who would remain the points leader for the season.

We will take a week off due to anniversaries, expected babies, and Father's Day. Hope to see you all return for the Pro ET 10.200 Championship in 2 weeks.

FINAL RESULTS

1st - SilentKiller

2nd - Mojo Crowzombie

3rd - Devient MD

4th - Jet Performance

--

June 9, 2014 at 5:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JET Performance
Congrats to silent on the W nice1 gr8 write up Mojo thankyou.
--

photo 06b285f8-b699-4a75-b92f-838e61e86e56_zps730b6ee0.png

June 9, 2014 at 6:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

s1lentk1ller318

i think it was long over due lol. my first win in fodlr singles action since i've joined fhra awsome write up mojo 

--

June 10, 2014 at 12:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

JET Performance

s1lentk1ller318 at June 10, 2014 at 12:53 AM

i think it was long over due lol. my first win in fodlr singles action since i've joined fhra awsome write up mojo 

''win in FODRL singles actions" sounds like it's a tennis championship :P  & Wimbledon is just around the corner & the French has just been run & won.

--

photo 06b285f8-b699-4a75-b92f-838e61e86e56_zps730b6ee0.png

June 10, 2014 at 1:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.