Forum

Forum Home > FODRL Street Outlaws Season 1, 2, & 3 Archives - FM5 > Sign up for FM5 Street Outlaws Call outs - Sat September 6th @ 7pm EST

[email protected]
Site Owner

FM5 STREET OUTLAWS

The racing will be at Yas Marina on the back straight and will be held this Saturday September 6th @ 7pm EST

Call outs have already been made to start the racing off and once those races are run other call outs can be made. Its first in first serve so be quick. As soon as the race is decided get calling out. Hopefully it all works out ok

• Races will be best 2 out of 3 heats

• After the 1st heat the loser can negotiate lengths with the winner to even up the racing. Negotiations have to be reasonable and quick. No bickering over this will be allowed (within reason).

• You jump or stall you lose the heat. (A jump can only be decided if 2 people watching the start agree it was a jump.)  

• You can only advance or drop a maximum of 2 spots in one night.

• Call outs are only to be made in the Call out thread or on the race night.

Racers are not able to call out on the night a racer that is not there to race, however they are able to make the call out in the thread and if they are not able to make it they lose the spot. The call out thread will be closed 24hrs before race night so get in early.

If a racer loses their spot to another racer that racer can call out who they just lost their spot to but its up to them if they wish to run again or hold the spot for a week.

For a full list of rules check here

Note: If a callout has been made in the thread eg. 2nd calls out 1st. then 3rd is not able to call out 2nd as he is already scheduled to race. it is only after that race is run that 3rd can make the call out.

Check out the Home page for how the Top 10 list looks for each class

Now for the restrictions on cars - (choose wisely as once you are on the list you cant change your car unless you drop out of the list)

If you really want to change your car you can relinquish your spot on the list by sending a message to PAC Performance and you will miss out on the next scheduled race before being allowed back on the list.

The rules for True Street are:

•Max PI: A675

•700hp Max

•2500 lb minimum weight

•Motor swaps allowed but NO RACE MOTORS

•Drag Tires required

•Front engine RWD only

•Must be a car seen at the drag strip (no exotic imports Eg. Ferrari, Lamborgini Etc..)

NOTE - check your car out in a Private lobby with the weight and HP restrictions before the race. It will make it alot easier to see if it will fit now than the night of the race. Some 700hp builds won't fit in a 700HP lobby because of the hidden decimal point. Same with the Weight.

The rules for Heavy Street are:

•Max PI - A615

•800hp Max

•3500 lb minimum weight

•Drag tires must be used

•Front engined RWD only

•Must be an American Muscle Car

The rules for Unlimited Street are:

•Unlimited Horsepower

•No weight restriction

•S Class or lower

•Must be front engine RWD

•Must be a car seen at the drag strip (no exotic imports Eg. Ferrari, Lamborgini Etc..)

Gamertag:

Alias: (your street name)

True Street car:

Heavy Street car:

Unlimited Street car:

I have read the rules: Y/N

To race the gate keeper for either class you need to sign up below. if only 1 person signs up then they can race the gate keeper. If more people sign up then we will hold a qualifying race on the 8 wide drag strip.

It will be a one heat race where the winner moves on to run the gate keeper. (In the event of a tie for 1st we will keep running until a winner is established)

This thread is for sign ups only. please no questions or discussion's. If you have a question ask it in the Q & A

Lets Race!!

--

June 17, 2014 at 2:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kru Jones
Administrator

Gamertag: Kru Jones

Alias: DJANGO

True Street: TBD

Heavy Car:  69 Nova SS 396

Unlimited Car: TBD

I have read the rules: Y

--

September 2, 2014 at 2:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L33 2 fast
Gamer tag : NerdBoy LM. True Street: TBD. Heavy Car: TBD. Unlimited Car: TBD. I have read the rules: Y
September 3, 2014 at 2:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

newsouthjoker1
I'm in same as last week
--
Street racings not a crime Well it is but f/¢k it
September 3, 2014 at 8:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

newsouthjoker1
And I'm calling out all who are ahead of me
--
September 3, 2014 at 8:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cvviiruz
Gamertag cV ViiRuZ True car 69 Mustang Heavy car 91 Syclone Unlimited car 93 cobra
September 3, 2014 at 1:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jurucutungo

Gamertag: jurucutungo

Alias: Juru

True Street car: Nissan Sylvia

Heavy Street car: i cant never recalled

Unlimited Street car: Daytona Cobra

I have read the rules: Yes

September 3, 2014 at 5:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TXschmidt
Administrator

Gamertag: Txschmidt

Alias: Willie

True Street car: GXP

Heavy Street car:  70' Challenger

Unlimited Street car: 1M Bmw

I have read the rules: Yes

--

September 4, 2014 at 2:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

reaper mech

Gamertag: reaper mech

Alias: n/a

True Street car: 71 nissan skyline gt-r

Heavy Street car: 69 camaro ss

I have read the rules: Y

(will be my last race on forza due to destiny droping on the 9th)

--

September 4, 2014 at 7:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner

Did this race happen yesterday?

--

September 7, 2014 at 11:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

reaper mech

[email protected] at September 7, 2014 at 11:07 PM

Did this race happen yesterday?

nope  only virus,TX, joker and myself. cbs did pop in to our party to see if we were running. ....... i hear destiny and warframe calling have fun people of forza :)

--

September 8, 2014 at 1:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kru Jones
Administrator

Servers been fucked all weekend.....was looking forward to some racing...

by the way ...who gives a damn about Warframe and Destiny nerd? This is the FODRL sucka....we care about racing...not holding hands with elves while trying to conjour up hit points to get a magical spell...lol

--

September 8, 2014 at 8:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TXschmidt
Administrator

The Hoppers where down but, we had no problem starting custom lobby. I won't be at next weekends race (if there is one) my wife wanted to do something but, since I thought we were going to race I told her I couldn't. Now I have to make it up to my wife and didn't even get to race.

Btw - I did have a good time with joker, reaper and unforgivin.

--

September 8, 2014 at 10:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

reaper mech

Kru Jones at September 8, 2014 at 8:21 AM

by the way ...who gives a damn about Warframe and Destiny nerd? This is the FODRL sucka....we care about racing...not holding hands with elves while trying to conjour up hit points to get a magical spell...lol

lol kru the only things i  ever see you do anymore is : a) on your phone  b) your mouth  c) your drifting

you start an events run a few races then ditch it for mnm or bnb or what ever stupid ass glitcher site your apart of . like tx said we had no problems with private lobbies. maybe if you actually got on your xbox and stop hiding off line and tried to host YOUR EVENT  you would have seen that. but you dont want to take the responsibility  or time to do so. 

--

September 8, 2014 at 10:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kru Jones
Administrator

reaper mech at September 8, 2014 at 10:37 AM

Kru Jones at September 8, 2014 at 8:21 AM

lol kru the only things i  ever see you do anymore is : a) on your phone  b) your mouth  c) your drifting

you start an events run a few races then ditch it for mnm or bnb or what ever stupid ass glitcher site your apart of . like tx said we had no problems with private lobbies. maybe if you actually got on your xbox and stop hiding off line and tried to host YOUR EVENT  you would have seen that. but you dont want to take the responsibility  or time to do so. 

i was only joking with you...BUT since you want to get all deep and shit lets take a trip shall we?

1) Stupid glitcher site? I have met many cool peeps on those sites. Some way more valuable to me than  you will ever be And as i recall you were a part of them as well, but since no one wanted to by your tunes or wanted help you quit. Sound familiar?. Im not the one acting like a "Xbox Ambassador" when that means what? Not a goddamn thing...means you "think" your official but your officially a douche burger. next time know what the fuck and who you're talking about before you open up your country ass mouth.

2) So now its MY event? Well then good, cuz who in the absolute fuck asked you to help me? Not me? And if your helpfull ass looked at my last post about said matter you would have known my reasons for not participating. Oh wait your too busy running up TX ass to see what the real deal is. Lets ask ourselves one question...How many times have you been blocked from a freinds list and how manys times have I? Ill tell you one thoing..you're beating me there....And why would that be? IDK...you tell me.....How many guys did i have to make up too after race one due to you? How many black guys do you know that would tolerate a kid like you using the word"nigger"? But your a cool cat?My advise...find something sharp...and fall on it....

3)Hiding off line? Mofo i  dont hide from anybody....if my shit is on private its mine to do so..if that makes you upset..kill yourself...Everytime i got online the server was fucked...so i didnt even try to get on..is that ok? Or are you gonna report me? LMFAO!!!!!  Zero fucks given...and as a matter of fact report yourself for being a jack wagon. And look at this ...im running my mouth...exactly what in the fuck are you gonna do about it? Nada, zero, zip.....

So lets sum this up shall we?

Fuck you, the horse you rode in on, and your life. How's that hit ya?

--

September 8, 2014 at 3:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DevientMD
Probly none off my business but reaper it seems if there is drama here, your in the middle of it. You talk shit constantly, each time kru misses a race you go on and on about it and frankly makes not want to show either at times, dude has a life and shit to do, get over it.
--
 photo C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_SavedImages_devientmd1_zps1d46c541.png
September 8, 2014 at 3:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Badassafied

Damn............... N word being thrown around again thats why i dropped off the list the 1st time, amongst other things.

--

September 8, 2014 at 6:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

newsouthjoker1
Sounds like racing words to me but still had fun grudge racing oh yeah and draging tx ass n unlimited was a blast if you don't show tax I understand no one wants to lose to a purple car lol so cents I unofficial beat u can I take the spot so I can call out the next victim
--
September 10, 2014 at 8:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator

I love you guys! Each and every one of you. :P

--

September 15, 2014 at 1:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.