Forum

Forum Home > FODRL Season 11 & 12 Archive > Mustang vs The World Rnd 6 recap

Mojo Crowzombie
Administrator

MUSTANG vs The World

Round 6

Pro ET 10.200

KILLERWooZ FTW

The 6th race of the season turned up the speed to a 10.200 bracket.  With the points leader My Stang unable to make the race, the top spot would be up for grabs.  Nine racers turned up and a one heat prelim was ran to trim the field down to eight racers.

The racing was close and clean, Rnd 1 would see cipher and Mojo fall out first followed by Hektic and Hot.  Newcomer ARPlumber posted a steady 5 points with Silent just ahead with 6 points.  Wooz returned to the finals but Jet would edge him out for the top points.  Rnd 2 would start off the same for Mojo, Hektic, and cipher.  Plumber and Jet would go out next, and Hot would follow next leaving WooZ and Silent to battle for first.  Silent would take the win and the 8 pts., but the top spot would be tied up and another heat would be in the mix.  The tie breaker would see both WooZ and Silent breakout, but WooZ would be closer to the mark earning him the win.    

Next week we will run the Super Pro ET 10.000, R3 Class or lower, 10pm est.

FINAL RESULTS

1st - KillerWooZ

2nd - SilentKiller

3rd - Jet Performance

4th - HotLZ77

--

June 22, 2014 at 2:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

s1lentk1ller318

great come back wooz that was heck of a race with only a few breakouts i know i was smelling some shake-n-bake from somewhere 

June 22, 2014 at 3:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner

Congrats wooz on the win. I miss running in these races :(

--

June 22, 2014 at 6:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JET Performance

Congrats on the W wooz & thanks for the write up Mojo.  8)

--

photo 06b285f8-b699-4a75-b92f-838e61e86e56_zps730b6ee0.png

June 22, 2014 at 7:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.