Forum

Forum Home > FODRL Street Outlaws Season 1, 2, & 3 Archives - FM5 > Vote here for the next season of Street Outlaws

[email protected]
Site Owner

Ok guys well it looks like i'll be keeping this going but lets change it up a bit.

We have proven this season that the best out of 3 works quite well and opens it up for a whole range of cars.

The next season of Street outlaws though will only be one class so i want to do a vote to see which class you all want to keep.

We have True Street, Heavy Street or Unlimited street.

The rules will stay the same as previous seasons unless anyone has any other ideas.

If you do please post them below along with your intent to race in the season.

Im thinking if we get enough interest we may be able to have a top 15 list.

--

September 10, 2014 at 6:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

newsouthjoker1
Well as for class I like true street and unlimited that way yr is not a factor in choice and the idea of a top 15 is cool but there's so many no shows every week that we have been lucky to run ussally ends up with me reaper tx virus momesh just grudge racing I'd like to see stiffer rules on attendance if you sign up and don't show u lose spots
--
Street racings not a crime Well it is but f/¢k it
September 10, 2014 at 7:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner

The rules for no shows will be from now on that if you dont show up you drop 1 spot maximum. 2 weeks missed in a row results in being dropped from the list

--

September 10, 2014 at 11:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

KILLERWooZ

As you all know I am a die hard muscle car fan myself so I would have to vote heavy street. If there are still some races going on I may try to run Saturday but I'm not sure yet.

September 11, 2014 at 12:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunatik1977

I will go with True Street. No shows should drop 2 spots max. Since you can only move 2 spots up or down the list.

September 11, 2014 at 6:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kru Jones
Administrator

If we are going to run 1 event i say True Street followed real close by Heavy Street. Top 15 Would be killer!!! Maybe Grudge races on the side for points or virtual cash? just a thought...

--

September 11, 2014 at 10:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TXschmidt
Administrator

I pick True Street for the class. We might have a new event in 19 days when FH2 comes out. lol

On no shows I think they can drop as far as the call outs drop them. There were many of call outs that didn't get to happen because of a no shows. Everyone didn't want to be the bad guy and call out someone that didn't show, but if we only run one class it's going to be boring if only two guys can race and five just get to watch. lol

--

September 11, 2014 at 11:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TXschmidt
Administrator

Are we only going to run one car all season? It would be nice to have two to three cars for True Street but, you can only run the one you signed up that week. That would keep people from dropping off the list just to change cars.

--

September 11, 2014 at 11:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

jurucutungo

I like unlimited because they r more likely to not stick so its a little more challenging but the races I also like true street for the close races. I hate heavy, burn it!

September 11, 2014 at 11:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Badassafied

My vote would be true street but, i think there needs to be at least 2 classes to run in the street outlaw series to keep guys from getting burned out. I say scratch unlimited and heavy and bring in a fresh new class. What do you think about a Pro Rwd Sport Compact Class? With that we can start using the drivetrain conversions fwd to rwd.(honds,mazda,toyota,acura,etc.) just a thought.. Imo you should be able to run races and make call-outs during the week as well as on race night. If both parties agree on time and location and you have a guy giving lights and one at the finish so its official. Since Tx does all the updating on the list he could be messaged here or on xbox with results and he can update the list. As far as signing up and not showing up well, since you can move up 2 spots in one night you should drop 2 spots after the second no show you should be kicked from the list. Everyone has a life outside of this game and things will come up and guys will not be able to race on the scheduled race night at times but this is were the call-outs anytime during the week will work to there benefit. Last but not least whoever ends up running this series has to enforce and be stern with rules/individuals who keeps shit going all the time.

--

September 11, 2014 at 12:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Badassafied

Oh yeah i almost forgot, imo it should go back to the heads up format no lengths.It takes the fun out of tuning we you can simply ask for more lengths. I also prefer the 1 and down but i will do the best of 3

--

September 11, 2014 at 12:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

newsouthjoker1
Hey you racing this weekend tx and if we drop unlimited I'm still down to keep it going its the only class where u can run almost anything
--
September 11, 2014 at 7:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TXschmidt
Administrator
Come at me bro!... Lol
--

September 11, 2014 at 8:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner
Sorry guys just away for a wedding at true moment. I will be sure to reply when I get home. I hate posting from my phone lol
--

September 11, 2014 at 11:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DevientMD
I would go with true street. Anyone want to run a 8.90 bracket this week? Unless were gonna run outlaws that is
--
 photo C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_SavedImages_devientmd1_zps1d46c541.png
September 12, 2014 at 12:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

newsouthjoker1
I'll be on for street outlaws if we have another ran out I say we start a new list our self's that way the guys that show up on time get there chance if we went off attendance I'd be in the top three lol
--
September 12, 2014 at 12:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunatik1977

I hope we run Saturday. I have Devient in my cross hairs. Just have to get passed lead foot.

September 12, 2014 at 1:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cvviiruz
I like true and unlimited and that one no show drops one spot and 2 you are off the list
September 12, 2014 at 3:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cvviiruz
And if we are running tomorrow I'll be on
September 12, 2014 at 3:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

newsouthjoker1
I say we run regautd less if u don't show u lose a spot I'll be on for sure as I am every sat for outlaws so who's down we running or what
--
September 12, 2014 at 5:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.