Forum

Forum Home > FODRL Street Outlaws Season 1, 2, & 3 Archives - FM5 > Sign up for FM5 Street Outlaws Call outs - SAT SEPT. 20th 7pm EST

TXschmidt
Administrator

FM5 STREET OUTLAWS

The racing will be at  Sebring and will be held this Saturday September 20th @ 7pm EST

Call outs have already been made to start the racing off and once those races are run other call outs can be made. Its first in first serve so be quick. As soon as the race is decided get calling out. Hopefully it all works out ok

Races will be best 2 out of 3 heats

After the 1st heat the loser can negotiate lengths with the winner to even up the racing. Negotiations have to be reasonable and quick. No bickering over this will be allowed (within reason).

You jump or stall you lose the heat. (A jump can only be decided if 2 people watching the start agree it was a jump.)

You can only advance or drop a maximum of 2 spots in one night.

Call outs are only to be made in the Call out thread or on the race night.

Racers are not able to call out on the night a racer that is not there to race, however they are able to make the call out in the thread and if they are not able to make it they lose the spot. The call out thread will be closed 24hrs before race night so get in early.

If a racer loses their spot to another racer that racer can call out who they just lost their spot to but its up to them if they wish to run again or hold the spot for a week.

Note: If a callout has been made in the thread eg. 2nd calls out 1st. then 3rd is not able to call out 2nd as he is already scheduled to race. it is only after that race is run that 3rd can make the call out.

Check out the Home page for how the Top 10 list looks for each class

Now for the restrictions on cars - (choose wisely as once you are on the list you cant change your car unless you drop out of the list)

If you really want to change your car you can relinquish your spot on the list by sending a message to PAC Performance and you will miss out on the next scheduled race before being allowed back on the list.

The rules for True Street are:

•Max PI: A675

•700hp Max

•2500 lb minimum weight

•Motor swaps allowed but NO RACE MOTORS

•Drag Tires required

•Front engine RWD only

•Must be a car seen at the drag strip (no exotic imports Eg. Ferrari, Lamborgini Etc..)

NOTE - check your car out in a Private lobby with the weight and HP restrictions before the race. It will make it alot easier to see if it will fit now than the night of the race. Some 700hp builds won't fit in a 700HP lobby because of the hidden decimal point. Same with the Weight.

The rules for Heavy Street are:

•Max PI - A615

•800hp Max

•3500 lb minimum weight

•Drag tires must be used

•Front engined RWD only

•Must be an American Muscle Car

The rules for Unlimited Street are:

•Unlimited Horsepower

•No weight restriction

•S Class or lower

•Must be front engine RWD

•Must be a car seen at the drag strip (no exotic imports Eg. Ferrari, Lamborgini Etc..)

Gamertag:

Alias: (your street name)

True Street car:

Heavy Street car:

Unlimited Street car:

I have read the rules: Y/N

To race the gate keeper for either class you need to sign up below. if only 1 person signs up then they can race the gate keeper. If more people sign up then we will hold a qualifying race on the 8 wide drag strip.

It will be a one heat race where the winner moves on to run the gate keeper. (In the event of a tie for 1st we will keep running until a winner is established)

This thread is for sign ups only. please no questions or discussion's. If you have a question ask it in the Q & A

Lets Race!!

--

September 18, 2014 at 11:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TXschmidt
Administrator

Gamertag:

Alias: (your street name)

True Street car: GXP

Heavy Street car: 70' Challenger

Unlimited Street car: 1M BMW

I have read the rules: Y

--

September 18, 2014 at 11:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cvviiruz
Gamertag: cV ViiRuZ True car: 69 Mustang Hevaycar: 91 Syclone Unlimited car: 93 Cobra I have read the rules : Y
September 18, 2014 at 2:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kru Jones
Administrator

Gamertag:

Alias: (your street name) Django

True Street car: 57 Chevy Bel Air (Miss Ratchet)

Heavy Street car: 69 Nova SS (Django)

Unlimited Street car:  66 Nova SS (Da Bad Box)

--

September 18, 2014 at 6:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator

Gamertag: HeartlessHorror

Alias: HH

True Street car: TBD

Heavy Street car: TBD

Unlimited Street car: TBD

I have read the rules: Yes

--

September 18, 2014 at 9:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunatik1977

Gamertag: Lunatik1977

Alias: Lunatik

True Street car: 69 Nova SS

Heavy Street car: 67 chevelle SS

Unlimited Street car: 57 chevy

Not for sure if I will make it or not. There is that small possibility.

September 19, 2014 at 11:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

jurucutungo
Gamertag: jurucutungo Alias: Juru True Street car: Sylvia Heavy Street car: I can never recalled Unlimited Street car: Daytona the million dollar car I have read the rules: Y
September 19, 2014 at 9:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DevientMD

Gamertag: DevientMD

Alias: Tucker Jeb

True Street car: 69 Nova

Heavy Street car: 70 Camaro

Unlimited Street car: 57 Chevy

--
 photo C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_SavedImages_devientmd1_zps1d46c541.png
September 20, 2014 at 6:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

KILLERWooZ

Gamertag: KILLERWooZ

Alias: WOOZ

Heavy Street Car: 70 Camaro

I have read the rules: Yep

September 20, 2014 at 6:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DevientMD

mother FCKER!!!!! Im out for tonight, my son lost my damn game, im highly pissed off.

--
 photo C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_SavedImages_devientmd1_zps1d46c541.png
September 20, 2014 at 6:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TXschmidt
Administrator

Had a fun time racing with you guys this weekend it was a small but fun group of racers with some close action!

Congrats to Juru for taking 1st in True Street and Unlimited also congrats to Virus for taking 1st in Heavy!

Great fun, thanks guys!

--

September 22, 2014 at 10:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DevientMD
Well, found my shit but it was too late. It sucks to run so strong all season just to give it away at the end, but congrats to the winners.
--
September 22, 2014 at 1:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator
I'm ready for the next season. I need a run with that "S10" again lol
--

September 23, 2014 at 11:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Badassafied

HeartIessHorror at September 23, 2014 at 11:04 PM

I'm ready for the next season. I need a run with that "S10" again lol

Did someone say s10;)??? Wsup HH hope the new season brings back some good racing with some of the former racers making a return

--

September 24, 2014 at 1:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunatik1977

DevientMD at September 22, 2014 at 1:24 PM

Well, found my shit but it was too late. It sucks to run so strong all season just to give it away at the end, but congrats to the winners.

I can't believe i missed it to. Congrats everybody.
September 25, 2014 at 3:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

newsouthjoker1
I say we do it again this weekend or at least grudge race next seasons cars
--
Street racings not a crime Well it is but f/¢k it
September 26, 2014 at 7:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.