Forum

Forum Home > FODRL Street Outlaws Season 1, 2, & 3 Archives - FM5 > New Street Outlaw Series/Drift Series

Badassafied

Have you guys decided on a date to start the new series? Will you be running it on FH2 or FM5? Me personally i havent played my fm5 since fh2 was released. To be honest im really enjoying the drifting on this game.

--

October 8, 2014 at 4:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kru Jones
Administrator

No set date but im sticking we can get something going, The drifting is EPIC!!

--

October 8, 2014 at 5:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TXschmidt
Administrator

+1 to that my man! I haven't played FM5 since FH2 came out, all I've done on FM5 was collect my rewards. lol Street races on FH2 will be awesome! It's a little harder to launch but, once you find the sweet spot it's bad ass. (More like real street racing)

--

October 8, 2014 at 5:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner

I havent played FM5 either and have played a little bit of FH2. I want to spend my time doing events and rewards but get caught up driftinh. its so much fun :) 

I think id like to see a Street Outlaws series on FH2. Like you said TX its alot harder but bad ass when you get it to hook :) 

--

October 8, 2014 at 5:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TXschmidt
Administrator

I'm so down to street drag on FH2 but, the only thing it might be hard to cap cars with the new PI scale.

--

October 8, 2014 at 5:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kru Jones
Administrator

we are gonna have to make some street whips and test them out!! you know im down like 4 flats on a cadillac sittin on tacks!!!

--

October 8, 2014 at 6:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TXschmidt
Administrator

Now that's down that there! ^^

--

October 8, 2014 at 6:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DevientMD
I'm down for anything on Fh2. I'm trying to get events done, but get side tracked by so much other stuff, its a great problem to have!
--
 photo C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_SavedImages_devientmd1_zps1d46c541.png
October 8, 2014 at 6:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TXschmidt
Administrator

10-4 to that! lol

--

October 8, 2014 at 6:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sportsman5990
Administrator
Play king online! You get 40 grand for getting first! Im already level 250 for playing king 😂
--

**Chevy Novas! Dragging Mustangs Since 1964**

October 8, 2014 at 6:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DevientMD
Damn dude is that the one you were using the general in?
--
 photo C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_SavedImages_devientmd1_zps1d46c541.png
October 8, 2014 at 7:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.