Forum

Forum Home > FODRL Street Outlaws Season 1,2, & 3 Archives - FH2 > FH2 Street Outlaws Q & A

[email protected]
Site Owner

Any questions relating to the FH2 Street Outlaws Season please ask them here?

--

October 23, 2014 at 12:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sportsman5990
Administrator
Hey maybe a new class for FH2! 550hp, 3500lbs, A Class (if possible) or whatever class works. Even though i dont have the xbox one quite yet, when one day in my life i get one, i think it may be a cool class to run
--

**Chevy Novas! Dragging Mustangs Since 1964**

November 27, 2014 at 3:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator

You can not restrict lobbies on FH2. So if you were to do this, it would be on the honor system. Most of the originals would stick to rules, but never someone out there may not.

--

November 27, 2014 at 6:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner

Yeah as HH said we could do it on the honour system but prob best just to run by class

--

November 27, 2014 at 7:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sportsman5990
Administrator
Oh that sucks, well drop that idea 😂
--

November 27, 2014 at 8:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sportsman5990
Administrator
Unless you do like A Class, max them out within the class level, run them with whoever has the best setup and tuning on their vehicle. The only problem I see is not having a variety of cars to use
--

November 29, 2014 at 10:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DevientMD
I have been working on this. With race tires and a rollcage required (which we can see) and a max PI limit of 775, you can't really mess with the cars much, and most are around 450-475 hp. I think its possible, I have about 8 cars so far that will be eligible, but still testing.
--
 photo C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_SavedImages_devientmd1_zps1d46c541.png
November 29, 2014 at 4:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sportsman5990
Administrator
What cars are illegal in the FH2 Street Outlaws?
--

December 5, 2014 at 10:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator

Are we still taking new racers to go against the gatekeeper or just the top 10 running in this final?

--

December 10, 2014 at 3:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DevientMD
I feel like we should stick to the top ten for the final.
--
 photo C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_SavedImages_devientmd1_zps1d46c541.png
December 10, 2014 at 7:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

reaper mech

is there going to be a live stream for the final, or will the event be posted on youtube a bit later?

--

December 10, 2014 at 7:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sportsman5990
Administrator

.......You all best be ready....... Come next season....... IM COMING FOR THAT #1 SPOT!!!!!!

--

December 11, 2014 at 7:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DevientMD
Bring it Sportsman lol, it will be good to race with you again. Reaper I want to see multiple people with stream it, so we can take parts of each and make one video.
--
December 11, 2014 at 11:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

reaper mech

DevientMD at December 11, 2014 at 11:16 PM

Bring it Sportsman lol, it will be good to race with you again. Reaper I want to see multiple people with stream it, so we can take parts of each and make one video.

ok tahnks for the heads up i wish everyone good luck and good traction

--

December 11, 2014 at 11:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sportsman5990
Administrator

DevientMD at December 11, 2014 at 11:16 PM

I aint just coming for the #1, your #1 spot(if i could race rn 😂). But it will be good to get in the grove again
--

December 12, 2014 at 7:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator

Reaper, I try to get most of the FH2 and FM5 series on my youtube channel.

Sportsman, can't wait for you to join the party!

Anyone think it's a good idea to add mid-week call outs for the 2nd series on FH2? This was a thought Badass and I came with for FM5. This was a way to allow those who miss a Sat night to try and catch up prior to race night, and generally allow more movement in the list. These were the rules PAC came up with for the FM5 series;

Mid Week Call Outs -

We will now be allowing call outs at any time through the week. This is to allow more races to go down and get some more movement in the list.

So here is how its going to go down.

Call outs are to be made in the FM5 Street Outlaws Mid Week Call Out thread.

A message then needs to be sent on the site to the person you want to call out as well as myself so I can ensure the message was sent.

The Racer you called out now has 48hrs to respond to the message advising of the times they will be available to run.

If no response is sent within this time you will lose your place and move down a spot.

Once the racer that has been called out responds with the times they are available the race must be run within 48 hrs. If this doesn’t happen both racers retain their current positions.

A racer in an active call out can not be called out or do a call out of there own (if you are being called out) so keep an eye on the Call out thread. (I will try to manage and update it as much as I can)"

--

December 12, 2014 at 6:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sportsman5990
Administrator
Anyone wanna run some test hits later tonight? 😝😝
--

December 25, 2014 at 6:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hadji451

I was just curious is anyone doing anything on forza 4 anymore.

--

December 25, 2014 at 9:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator

Devient and TX will you guys be hosting this again? I'm wondering what we will be starting off with, FWD or RWD?

@Sportsman if I'm on shoot me an invite or joing my lobby to get test runs in

@Hadji I play FM4 once in a while. I have events on there once in a blue moon. Usually host them on Facebook. If you have one feel free to add me, https://www.facebook.com/HeartlessHorrorBYB" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">HeartlessHorror

--

December 30, 2014 at 3:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DevientMD
I was thinking we run call outs like we did in the final, mid week call outs could make that difficult, but moving to another day could be an option...idk. We will start with rwd.
--
December 30, 2014 at 5:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.