Forum

Forum Home > FODRL Street Outlaws Season 1,2, & 3 Archives - FH2 > Recap of FH2 Street Outlaws Qualifier

[email protected]
Site Owner

Ok so Saturday night we kicked off the Forza Horizon 2 Street Outlaws Season and all I want to say is, Who would have thought a Mercury would be on top of the list. Certainly not me 

The qualifying started with the 10 racers being split into 2 groups of 5.

The first group saw PAC, Devient, Boost, Juru and TX battling it out for a place into the top 4 shootout with the fastest 2 moving on.

The racers lined up and the go was given. Devient shot out of the gate hard holding the lead for most of the race until PAC came from behind in his Ford Capri to take the win so it was PAC and Devient moving on.

The second group saw GradualMender, TX, Baked, Kru and Oknorb racing for that place into the final.

This race saw the Mercury of Oknorb come out of the hole hard and run all the way down the strip to take the win with TX and his Dodge Dart taking 2nd.

So the final was set for TX, PAC, Oknorb and Devient to run and find out placings for the top 4 on the list.

Again Oknorb and his Mercury took off strong and took the win with Devient just behind him in his 70 Camaro, After Tx and Pac stalling at the line it was a race for the 3rd place but TX narrowly edged out PAC to take 3rd.

Next we had the 6 wide race to find out the bottom 6 placings. This race saw Boost, Juru, Lunatik, GradualMender, Kru and Baked lined up to secure a position in the top 10.

Boost took the lead early in his dropped 57 chevy dragging its bumped to finish 1st and take 5th place on the list.

Lunatik was close behind him in his Buick GNX to take 6th with Gradual and his 70 Camaro taking 7th.

Baked in his 79 Camaro took 8th on the list followed by Kru and his 93 Foxbody.

Rounding out the top 10 and taking the gatekeeper spot was Juru in his Daytona Coupe after spinning hard off the line.

The top 10 list is now posted on the home page and will be updated after each race.

After the qualifying we did a little grudge racing which was a hell of a lot of fun. The cool part about this season is so far there doesn’t seem to be a stand out car.

Looking forward to the next race.

Here are some pics of the action -

--

October 27, 2014 at 12:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

B66ST

You think my bumper dragged before? Wait till next week, lol. Running stock suspension. :P

--
ezgif-save (1)
October 27, 2014 at 12:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner

B66ST at October 27, 2014 at 12:38 AM

You think my bumper dragged before? Wait till next week, lol. Running stock suspension. :P

Lol i look forward to it :) 

--

October 27, 2014 at 1:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TXschmidt
Administrator

Great write up PAC! Maybe next time I'll twitch it so we can have a video of it and hopefully we can all hear each other. lol I had a aawesome time and thanks to everyone for showing up to kick off the first season on FH2. I look forward to the next one.

After the race

--

October 27, 2014 at 12:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

oknorb61
Well I had blast . I have watched Devient race a few seasons and had to jump in and glad I did . But I don't feel bad for beating master Devient I know him and it wont be easy to repeat but hell Im game
--
October 27, 2014 at 3:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator

I need Saturday to hurry up and get here!

--

October 27, 2014 at 5:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DevientMD
It was a great race and a great turn out. I under estimated that Merc,can't wait for the next one I know there is gonna be some close racing when we go head to head.
--
 photo C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_SavedImages_devientmd1_zps1d46c541.png
October 27, 2014 at 5:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

B66ST

Good times indeed. Not sure how i managed 5th because my car was running slow. I completely rebuilt the car and its running faster now. Not sure if its Merc fast though. LOL

--
ezgif-save (1)
October 27, 2014 at 8:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.