Forum

Forum Home > FODRL Archives > FM5 Street Outlaws Mid Week Call Outs

fhra[email protected]
Site Owner

Ok guys here is where you do your call outs for mid week challenges.

Here are the details -

We will now be allowing call outs at any time through the week. This is to allow more races to go down and get some more movement in the list.

So here is how its going to go down.

Call outs are to be made in the FM5 Street Outlaws Mid Week Call Out thread.

A message then needs to be sent on the site to the person you want to call out as well as myself so I can ensure the message was sent.

The Racer you called out now has 48hrs to respond to the message advising of the times they will be available to run.

If no response is sent within this time you will lose your place and move down a spot.

Once the racer that has been called out responds with the times they are available the race must be run within 48 hrs. If this doesn’t happen both racers retain their current positions.

A racer in an active call out can not be called out or do a call out of there own (if you are being called out) so keep an eye on the Call out thread. (I will try to manage and update it as much as I can)

Rules for mid week call out races.

A call out must have at least 1 other person present to officiate.

If there is one person the go will be called out while the official is at the finish line or if you can have 2 officials one will run the lights and the other watch the finish line.

Both racers then need to post on the FM5 Street Outlaws Mid Week Call out results thread to advise of the winner.

Eg if racer 1 posts stating they won then racer 2 must also post saying racer 1 won. (I can trust there wont be any disputes especially being that an official must be present)

I will keep the leaderboard updated as much as possible but keep an eye out on the Mid week call out and results thread in case I haven’t recently updated it.

--

November 27, 2014 at 9:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.