Forum

Forum Home > FODRL Street Outlaws Season 1,2, & 3 Archives - FH2 > Sign up for FH2 Street Outlaws Call outs - Sat December 13th @ 7pm EST

TXschmidt
Administrator

FH2 STREET OUTLAWS

It's time for the last race in the series! The battle for 1st continued between Oknorb and DevientMD. They both took a clear win and with a final photo finish run Oknorb regained his place at the top of the list. - HH

The racing will be at the same place as Qualifying on the runway running toward the speed camera’s from the white line closest to them and we will be running Saturday December 6th @ 7pm EST

Call outs have already been made to start the racing off and once those races are run other call outs can be made. Its first in first serve so be quick. As soon as the race is decided get calling out.

• Races will be best 2 out of 3 heats

• After the 1st heat the loser can negotiate lengths with the winner to even up the racing. Negotiations have to be reasonable and quick. No bickering over this will be allowed (within reason).

• You jump or stall you lose the heat. (A jump can only be decided if 2 people watching the start agree it was a jump.)

• You can only advance or drop a maximum of 2 spots in one night.

• Call outs are only to be made in the Call out thread or on the race night.

Racers are not able to call out on the night a racer that is not there to race, however they are able to make the call out in the thread and if they are not able to make it they lose the spot. The call out thread will be closed 24hrs before race night so get in early.

If a racer loses their spot to another racer that racer can call out who they just lost their spot to but its up to them if they wish to run again or hold the spot for a week.

For a full list of rules check here

Note: If a callout has been made in the thread eg. 2nd calls out 1st. then 3rd is not able to call out 2nd as he is already scheduled to race. it is only after that race is run that 3rd can make the call out.

Check out the Home page for how the Top 10 list looks for each class

Now for the restrictions on cars - (choose wisely as once you are on the list you cant change your car unless you drop out of the list)

If you really want to change your car you can relinquish your spot on the list by sending a message to PAC Performance and you will miss out on the next scheduled race before being allowed back on the list.

The rules for Pro Street are:

•Unlimited Horsepower

•No weight restriction

•S1 900 Class or lower

•Must be front engine RWD

•Must be a car seen at the drag strip (no exotic imports Eg. Ferrari, Lamborgini Etc..)

Gamertag:

Alias: (your street name)

Pro Street car:

I have read the rules: Y/N

To race the gate keeper you need to sign up below. If only 1 person signs up then they can race the gate keeper. If more people sign up then we will hold a qualifying race. (There are only 6 spots available for this race so first in best dressed)

It will be a one heat race where the winner moves on to run the gate keeper. (In the event of a tie for 1st we will keep running until a winner is established)

This thread is for sign ups only. please no questions or discussion's. If you have a question ask it in the Q & A

Lets Race!!

--

December 10, 2014 at 11:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TXschmidt
Administrator

Gamertag: TXschmidt

Alias: TxSin

Pro Street car: Dart

I have read the rules: Y

--

December 10, 2014 at 11:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

GradualMender25

Gamertag: GradualMender25

Alias: n/a

Pro street car: Monte Carlo

I have read the rules: y

December 10, 2014 at 12:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator

Gamertag: HeartlessHorror

Alias: HH

Pro street car: C2 Vette

--

December 10, 2014 at 3:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rewrote
Rewrote Monte carlo super sport
December 10, 2014 at 7:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kru Jones
Administrator

Gamertag: Kruji wan Kenobi

Alias: Django aka Black Jesus

Pro Street car: Dart

--

December 11, 2014 at 3:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SHORT STROKE 72
Gamertag: SHORT STROKE 72 ALIAS: STROKE car 49 coupe RULES YES
December 12, 2014 at 6:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Badassafied

Gamertag: BADASSAFIED

Alias: BAD

Pro street car: Monte Carlo SS

December 13, 2014 at 12:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TXschmidt
Administrator

Here is a link to the twitch broadcast from this weekend http://www.twitch.tv/txschmidt/c/5688073 and hopefully it will upload to my youtube channel soon so I can embed it on the site.

Btw - to everyone in the lobby I'm sorry I lost my temper when that one guy started to act up, that's normally not me.

--

December 15, 2014 at 3:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kru Jones
Administrator

--

December 15, 2014 at 6:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TXschmidt
Administrator

Hahaha... This MF-er here!

--

December 15, 2014 at 6:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kru Jones
Administrator

--

December 15, 2014 at 10:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.