Forum

Forum Home > FODRL Street Outlaws Season 1 Archives - FM4 > FM4 Street Outlaws Series

wyteswordfish

FM4 Street Outlaws presented by FORDL

1/8 mile

RWD, front engine 

650hp max

2,400lbs+

Max PI S Class

Vehicle Must be 1975 or Newer

Vehicle chosen must be one that would be commonly seen at the dragstrip. NO drivetrain swaps are allowed. If you have your heart set on a veeeeetec Civic then by all means, man up and try to make the list as a FWD...FWD's will be limited to S class as well as the same power and weight restrictions as everyone else too. 

Banned Cars: 69 Camaro, Dart, Fairlane, 2013 Boss Mustang and 40  Ford Coupe. (cars usually/always out perform)

1 run off brake lights, jump you lose, stall and it's whoever gets to the finish line first

We would run down the list first, 1 vs 2, 3 vs 4, etc. Then up the list, 9 vs 8, 7 vs 6, etc. 10 would be running the gatekeeper.

Gain or lose 2 spots max per race night. Call outs after we ran down and up the list.

10:30pm est Thursdays

-Drop Catch ONLY! ALL races will be reviewed and anyone attempting to cheat will be permantantly banned & publicaly shamed. 

--

March 10, 2015 at 4:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

wyteswordfish

So here is how it's going to go down!

Once the Top 10 list is established (after qualifying) there will be weekly street racing lobbies held at the test track layout A or another disclosed location. These will happen each Thursday night @ 10:30pm EST

Street Outlaws will go for 8 weeks at the end of the season the racer at the top of the list will be crowned that season's champion.

At the end of the 8 weeks a new list is started and racers can change their cars if they wish.

Call outs -

We will have a thread where call outs can be made that will be open after straight after the weekly saturday night race lobby and close 24hrs before the following weeks lobby.

Its 1st in 1st serve and only racers not scheduled for a call out can make a call out or be called out.

eg. If 3rd has called out 2nd then 3rd can not be called out and 2nd is unable to call out 1st.

Once the races are run from the call out thread on race night more call outs are able to be made in the lobby.

If a racer loses their spot to another racer that racer can call out who they just lost their spot to but its up to them if they wish to run again or hold the spot for a week.

Racers can only move a maximum of 2 spots in one night whether it be up the ladder or down the ladder so only 2 call out races can be run each racer on any given race night.

Racing the Gate Keeper -

Ok so once the list is established and we have a Top 10 list then we will have racers wanting to try and get on the list.

So how it will work is we will run a 6 wide race on the Air Strip with the fastest car winning the chance to race the gate keeper.

It will be a one heat race where the winner moves on to race the gatekeeper.

Sign ups will be limited to the first 6 to sign up on the site or facebook. (First in best dressed).

For those that dont make it they are welcome to run in a lobby together to do some grudge runs.

Rules -

No talking while a racers are about to launch

Drop catch launch only!! No clutch slipping or brake boosting.

Races will be best out of 1 heat. One and done..no excuses, no I wasn't ready, no "ohh but I got a bad launch"....none of that. 

If you jump or stall you lose.

'Go' will be given by brake lights after both racers acknowledge they are ready.

All racers must have a headset!

Try to keep in your lane, You cross the centre line at all through the run and you lose that heat. This will be moitored by the Go giver.

NOTE - Once you are on the list you are unable to change your car until you are bumped off the list so chose your ride wisely.

If you really want to change your car you can relinquish your spot on the list by sending a message to Wyteswordfish  and you will miss out on the next scheduled race before being allowed back on the list.

--

March 10, 2015 at 4:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator
I'm excited to have something to go back to FM4 for lol. I think we should only restrict FWD's to S Class for anyone brave enough to attempt using one.
--

March 10, 2015 at 7:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner

Awesome. So good to see this kicking off :) 

--

March 10, 2015 at 9:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

wyteswordfish

Maybe I should just not race in this series and be the race master....seeing the lack of any replies on this thread and the FB post make me think peeps might be scurrred seeing wyteswordfish and thinking what's the point if I'll only ever be able to get to #2 hahahaha! 

--

March 13, 2015 at 9:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

reaper mech

wyte you should run it but we need to get a larger audience to see this , so more will show 

--

March 13, 2015 at 10:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BigBen0913

Awesome!  When does this all start?

--

March 13, 2015 at 5:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

wyteswordfish

I plan on doing a test and tune this weekend on Saturday night  and then we'll do the first list qualifying race next week. 

--

March 17, 2015 at 10:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner

Ok buddy i will post this up on facebook and get a sign up thread happening for you.

--

March 17, 2015 at 5:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

wyteswordfish

[email protected] at March 17, 2015 at 5:43 PM

Ok buddy i will post this up on facebook and get a sign up thread happening for you.

thanks PAC!!

--

March 17, 2015 at 5:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.