Forum

Forum Home > FODRL General Discussion > Saying good bye to a FODRL member

TXschmidt
Administrator

Some of you may already know that on July 27 2015 a fellow FODRL member passed away. His name was Brandon Filip or as we all knew him as HokieVirus. Not much was said about his passing but that it was on his birthday, Brandon was 36 years old. His Twitter acct is @hokieblackuni if anyone wants say something or wish the family well. Brandon to those that knew him was just an alround nice guy and will be missed.

--

August 10, 2015 at 5:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

reaper mech

very sad news , we are in the process of setting up a memorial fm4 event  i hope all fodrl memebers that still have fm4 will join us

--

August 10, 2015 at 8:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hadji451

Ya that sucks I remmber running with Hokie on Forza 4 on 360 and yes would definatly for a memorial race on FM4 as long as its 360 havnt got the xbox 1 yet. We'll miss ya Hokie

--

August 11, 2015 at 12:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Terminator TJM

Never got to know him very good, but saw he was a decent forum member. It's never good when someone passes, guy was the same age as me, really puts things into perspective.

August 12, 2015 at 9:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TXschmidt
Administrator

I don't have FM4 anymore but, Hookie wanted me to make him some logos and I feel really bad that I never got to it. So, I will be making those logos and running them on my drag cars for all the FODRL events. I'll also share them on FM5 for anyone else that may want to do the same.

--

August 13, 2015 at 4:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TXschmidt
Administrator

For those that want to run a Hookie logo on FM4 check Mojo's storefront, I'm pretty sure he made him one but, may just gifted it to him like I did.

--

August 13, 2015 at 4:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.