Forum

Forum Home > FODRL Mustang vs. The World FM6 > Mustang vs. The World Q & A

HeartIessHorror
Administrator

Any questions on this event can be asked here.

--

September 22, 2015 at 12:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

s1lentk1ller318

us here at VOODOO OUTLAW Motorsports want to take the time to say thankyou here at FODRL  for letting team VOODOO be a part of a drag league were we all feel like brothers , talking about cars and dreaming about the women LOL..I wish that i myself was able to run MVTW  on  FM6 again i want to thank all of you for carring on with a whole season for the one and irreplacable " KILLERWOOZ"....... RACE IN PARADISE...... brother  

September 23, 2015 at 6:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

xTBHxSneekyPete
Hi SneekyPete here. I will be representing The BrotherHood Racing Team during the MVTW event... I was wondering what kind of limitations there are for how many brackets each individual can compete in? As well as how many teammates can compete against eachother per bracket? Thank you so much for letting The BrotherHood Racing Team be apart of this event...
--
💯 😙💨
September 25, 2015 at 1:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator

@s1lentk you guys helped the last FM4 events become that more interesting! Thank you guys!

@Pete were glad to have you! No rules outside of what is here, http://fodrl.webs.com/8-wide-rules. You can bring as many racers as you'd like, teammates or not. The more the merrier!

--

September 25, 2015 at 7:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

je12345678910

What time is the event.

October 2, 2015 at 10:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BishopBulwinkl
I would also like to know what time the event is taking place. The link isn't working .
October 2, 2015 at 9:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator

Hey guys, racing will always start 9:30pm Est on Fridays

--

October 3, 2015 at 5:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nuclear Banana

If I choose FOMAI can i change carrs through out season with in FOMIA? Also Is it olny the cars in the pc or any RWD front engine Muscle or import?

Thanks

October 3, 2015 at 8:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator

If you choose FOMIA you run any domestic (besides Mustangs) or imports. Any front engine RWD, pic is just for looks.

--

October 3, 2015 at 10:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

road dogg91

Does it matter what tyres me use ?

November 4, 2015 at 2:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

HeartIessHorror
Administrator
No sir
--

November 4, 2015 at 10:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.